NI processing time

For those who might be interested…

From confirmed receipt of log book and application packet to issuance of DP certificate and picked up by DHL in London: 43 days. Should have it by day 47.

Notified of approval on day 37. (first and only correspondence by email since delivery confirmation)

Notice of package shipment on day 43.

You can call and they will give you the cert # before they mail it.

“Jakub Szymanski” was very, very helpful when I called to find out what was going on at week 4 or 5.

Your experience my vary. I was lucky and had absolutely no problems or queries regarding my company letters, log book entries, course certificates, application packet.

If you went to Beier Radio and “Maurice” was in any way, shape, or form a part of your class or classes (especially in 2013) or typed/filed your certificate, your experience is almost guaranteed to be painful and much longer.

Good to know! I sent mine in a few weeks ago. Although I do have my basic DP from Mo’s Beier special school back in 2011. Advanced in 2014 after he left. Crossing my fingers this goes smoothly.

It’s a miracle that they haven’t been sued for the lost wages from the crap storm he caused. Some of us actually went through the whole class with him during that time.

So what is the remedy. Do you need something from the school stating you really attended?

[QUOTE=skycowboy;143247]So what is the remedy. Do you need something from the school stating you really attended?[/QUOTE]

Beier has already told at least one person I work that they have no record of his attendance. He actually attended all days of training from morning to afternoon.

He paid his own tuition, showed them the receipt for the time in attendance, his corresponding hotel bills for that time period, and his airfare receipts, as well as his course certificate.

They showed him their middle finger. Don’t know if a lawyer is involved yet.

The biggest thing NI is catching Beier on is 15-20 people graduating the same class the same week, repeatedly, under Maurice’s reign. Not complicated math, one student per simulator PC and class sizes are limited to a number probably 12 at most. Hearing about 2-4 guys per computer was not uncommon, nor was showing up to class after 0600 crew change in Fourchon middle of the week and walking out with a certificate within an hour or 2.

Beier is hedging bets no one will actually do anything to them or really let the NI know what was going down.
They are worried a lot more about losing NI accreditation than a few lawsuits that may or may not happen.

But then again what about the HR people who paid Maurice under the table for these students as well as those students who knew exactly what they were doing???

Just as bad as Maurice…

Beier telling you your cert is good and on file does not mean the NI will accept, especially if there were 19 other guys in your class.

If they don’t accept mine I have an awesome lawyer standing by. I took both classes to their fullest

[QUOTE=captaint76;143262]If they don’t accept mine I have an awesome lawyer standing by. I took both classes to their fullest[/QUOTE]

You get what you paid for.

Same here. Only took the basic class there, thank goodness.

I took the basic under Mo and the advanced after he was sent away. Both at Beier.

[QUOTE=captaint76;143262]If they don’t accept mine I have an awesome lawyer standing by. I took both classes to their fullest[/QUOTE]
Simple contract law,
who received the money you paid?

• Updated - - -

Will be a slight back log as every log book signed by this Mo will be investigated no doubt
I’m sure the NI has a backlog of licenses to be issued and also a backlog of ones to cancel
Like a mafia accountant, every customer gets investigated as now all tainted.

Dont worry Philippines Ukraine and Brazil in same boat with hundreds cancelled

I also took basic with Mo. What’s the best way to find out if your book is valid.

I wonder if beer radio will have further problems due to russian sanctions?

Sent mine in on 9/18 via fed ex. Got the received email on 9/27. Approved printed and in the mail back to me on 9/29. Not sure why they were so quick on mine but maybe this will be their new trend.

[QUOTE=captaint76;143262]If they don’t accept mine I have an awesome lawyer standing by. I took both classes to their fullest[/QUOTE] Would you be willing to pass on this lawyers name ? I have the Basic and Advanced from 2012 BEIER RADIO and recently had ALL of my DP documents returned from NI with a letter stating that everything was in order with the exception of my Basic DP class, and this had to be verified through Beier Radio. I have 2 original certificates with both Maurice and Ben Todd’s signatures on them. I attended all 4 days of both classes before Beier moved into their new facility. At this point if i cannot get a definitive answer regarding the Basic DP Cert , I will be contacting an attorney. Unfortunately for Beier , if i am forced down this path because of their instructors lack of judgement… i will not go quietly.

Can i get the name of this awesome lawyer ?
I am currently experiencing problems with Beer Radio on my Basic Cert from 2012.

Received email, “We are currently processing applications that were received on 09/05/14 (May 9th).” About 4 1/2 months behind.

[QUOTE=Quimby;144669]Received email, “We are currently processing applications that were received on 09/05/14 (May 9th).” About 4 1/2 months behind.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Maurice got a job at the NI!

Don’t let the NMC see that, they will think they’re doing superb.

Took the almost 8 months to do mine…

Any updates on current processing time?