New TWIC Expiration Policy

[QUOTE=Tugted;99289]I’ve done a few crew changes there & yes the security is very lacks.[/QUOTE]

Don’t ya love the seagull shit festival? I wear the wide brim hardhat when I go there. All that FOOD!

From the phone call to picking up my TWIC was 5 days, This was the $60.00 extended version…

Picked up my new TWIC in Portland Maine today. I didn’t use the phone at all. I used the web page as if I wanted a new card and made an appointment. Drove in parked out front,went in got my picture taken etc. Took about 20 minutes.

A couple days ago I got notice that my new card was ready. Took about 2 weeks. Didn’t make an appointment, just drove in and picked it up. Evidently they are only open a couple times a week but luckily today was one of them.

I parked on the street a few steps from the front door, had to drop a few coins in the parking meter. In and out the second time in about 20 minutes.

[QUOTE=“catherder;99345”]

Don’t ya love the seagull shit festival? I wear the wide brim hardhat when I go there. All that FOOD![/QUOTE]

I hate them damm seagull shit festivals