New job openings

I want to switch over to DP from main fleet . Do you know any company who can offer job to a fresher ?

MY FIRST POST:cool:

Dear Sonatjames,

Can you tell us a little more about your experience and what exactly you’re looking to do (OSV, oil rigs, etc.) ?

If you’ve come this far (creating a profile on the g.captain forums) then I’m assuming you’ve already checked the obvious resources such as the career pages of the prospective companies you are seeking employment with?

he’s from the mainfleet, whatever the hell that is. Self explanatory!

he is either referring to the main battle fleet of the Empire

or the main fleet of the Pyongyang Workers Transit System

in either case he is looking to defect to the decadent West with its rock and roll and deodorant even!

Paging Jeaux Boss, the grandest employer in the bayoo…he surely has an opening or two for a mainfleet veteran?

Due to the large 401k match I was paying to my house staff my butler has recently retired. I am currently in dire need of a new butler perhaps he could forward his CV.

My living room is a mess…

My basement is so filthy I can’t even get through the door…

perhaps he is from Norway and will demand to be union as is their normal? You have some Union boats in Brazil and Norway where he could be so accommodated, right?

Just kidding…a guy from Norway would write much better than this guy from the “main fleet.”

[QUOTE=z-drive;162059]perhaps he is from Norway and will demand to be union as is their normal? You have some Union boats in Brazil and Norway where he could be so accommodated, right?

Just kidding…a guy from Norway would write much better than this guy from the “main fleet.”[/QUOTE]

At a guess I would say the guy is from India. Indians use the word “fresher” all the time, and “main fleet” is an common term among Indian mariners for deep sea vessels.

whatever…

this is the only Indian culture you tube video worth posting.

//youtu.be/a9Ogv_ojQdE