Need help

My name is Devaughn and I am in need of a job. I have received my TWIC card and have applied for my Z-card, but have no idea where to start applying or if I should start at this point. I also would like to know if there are any entry level positions available for someone with no experience what so ever. This is something I’ve always wanted to do…just didn’t have the guts, but I am more ready now, than ever. What do I do to get my new career started?

Dee

[quote=DevaughnV74;19011]My name is Devaughn and I am in need of a job. I have received my TWIC card and have applied for my Z-card, but have no idea where to start applying or if I should start at this point. I also would like to know if there are any entry level positions available for someone with no experience what so ever. This is something I’ve always wanted to do…just didn’t have the guts, but I am more ready now, than ever. What do I do to get my new career started?

Dee[/quote]

If you read the posts you will see that times are tough in the Maritime Industry right now, Dee. I would contact the Seafarer’s International Union and see what they have to say as to what your next step should be…