Need classmate(s) for OICEW @ mamatrains

I am wanting to take Engineroom Resource Managment to acquire OICEW before the years end. I called them to enroll, but was told I’d need another person for a class to be held. Anyone interested?

I talked to people at Resolve and they are willing to put a class together and give a special price

Samaka and I are trying to get a class going before the year’s end. I’ve sent an email to mamatrains and now waiting for feedback. Anyone interested please post or msg me.

Mamatrains is holding this class November 4-8, 2013. Anyone else interested may enroll @ mamatrains. Engineroom Resource Management Course #2709 to obtain OICEW.

[QUOTE=bsaymond;118789]Mamatrains is holding this class November 4-8, 2013. Anyone else interested may enroll @ mamatrains. Engineroom Resource Management Course #2709 to obtain OICEW.[/QUOTE]

This class is not currently required for OICEW. However, our proposed regulation change would require it to be valid after January 1, 2017.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;118817]This class is not currently required for OICEW. However, our proposed regulation change would require it to be valid after January 1, 2017.[/QUOTE]

Thanks jdcavo. I find it will be quicker and less hassle through training than having the assessments done at work.

Has anyone else signed up for the class? The class minimum is 2 people, and I’m seeking an alternate person if Samaka is unable to attend. I’ve paid the fee for a second person to take the class. Please post or msg me if you have signed up or want to be an alternate.

And I already have a 2 bed hotel room and rental car paid. It’s pretty much a free class excluding travel to/from Norfolk and food expenses.