Navy Captain Faces Imprisonment in Fraud Scheme

[QUOTE=Kraken;182714] Israel must be really struggling.

US aid is just subsidising US defence contractors. [/QUOTE]

the U.S., by far, gives more foreign aid than any other country. For the fiscal year 2013, President Obama asked for $55 billion to be distributed to more than 180 countries

“The money is going toward irrigation or clean water systems,” Damon said. Close to $6 billion goes to HIV/AIDS
Is the number “55 billion” not good enough for you? On top of our 22 trillion dollars of debt??? What do you want America to do?? Slit her wrists until she bleeds out? If you have a problem with our politicians and 1% go find their forum and go troll them.

[QUOTE=cajaya;182718], Is th e number 55 billion not good enough for you? On top of our 22 trillion dollars of debt??? What do you want America to do?? Slit her wrists untill she bleeds out? If you have a problem with our politicians and 1% go find their forum and go troll them.[/QUOTE]

How nice, so Europe is no longer one entity? When it suits you we are 50 countries.

Europe was giving 95,48 billion dollars last year in foreign aid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governments_by_development_aid

How about this:

Norway Aiding Mostly Countries That Have Oil

Norwegian assistance was also higher for countries that export oil. This raises the question of whether or not Norwegian development assistance is motivated by strategic concerns rather than to fight poverty.
Aid money is supposed to feed the poor, but the money is used to buy weapons (Photo: iStockphoto)

“Most countries that export oil should be able to finance their own aid to their poor,” says de Soysa.

He believes that the Norwegian government must focus its assistance money toward more effective poverty reduction.

[QUOTE=cajaya;182720]How about this:

Norway Aiding Mostly Countries That Have Oil[/QUOTE]

England and Japan best - USA worst
England and Japan were the best countries in de Soysa’s survey. Of the Scandinavian countries, only Danish assistance led to improved human rights, while the US was consistent in helping countries that violated human rights. This was one of the more robust findings.

If we remove Norwegian aid it still leaves 89,9 billon dollars :slight_smile:

Do you regret bringing foreign aid into the discussion :smiley:

[QUOTE=Kraken;182722]If we remove Norwegian aid it still leaves 89,9 billon dollars

Do you regret bringing foreign aid into the discussion [/QUOTE]

for the love of humanity, please cease engaging with “the lady”…you and you alone are supplying her with the oxygen she needs to continue posting her inane diatribes here

[QUOTE=c.captain;182724]for the love of humanity, please cease engaging with “the lady”…you and you alone are supplying her with the oxygen she needs to continue posting her inane diatribes here[/QUOTE]

Aye, aye, Captain!

[QUOTE=Flyer69;182695]A Majestic Moose once bit my sister … [/QUOTE]

//youtu.be/NvIKL_pTZFE

Mynd you moose bites Kan be pretti Nasti

[QUOTE=Kraken;182725]Aye, aye, Captain![/QUOTE]

very good mister…now please DO NOT carry on

[QUOTE=c.captain;182727]very good mister…now please DO NOT carry on[/QUOTE]

Why? I was learning valuable bits of knowledge about Norway. Just block her if you must…

[QUOTE=cajaya;182718]Is the number 55 billion not good enough for you? On top of our 22 trillion dollars of debt??? What do you want America to do?? Slit her wrists until she bleeds out? If you have a problem with our politicians and 1% go find their forum and go troll them.[/QUOTE]

No comment. No reply required.

[QUOTE=johnny.dollar;182643]Because the fucking yanks won’t leave us alone! They make fun of us, say we backwards and bigots, and then the fuckers move down South because they want to retire and it’s cheaper and people are nicer. This would be fine, but they bring their worthless politics that made yankland such a shithole and expensive and complain about our cars on blocks in the front yard that have been there for 50+ years! If the South sucks so much, GTFO and go back to your yankland and take your worthless laws and policies with you. North Carolina has truly been overun by the yanks, and it reflects greatly in their policies now.[/QUOTE]

Out here on the beach, we’re locking the doors and staying in. The annual summer invasion is cranking up.

Norway is doing it’s bit for defending the “free world”: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/forsvaret/norge-faar-to-spionskip-satser-store-summer-paa-eger/a/23648586/
Sorry, in Norwegian, but I’m sure Google translate will do the trick.

[QUOTE=ombugge;182761]Norway is doing it’s bit for defending the “free world”: Norge får to spionskip - satser store summer på «Eger» - VG
Sorry, in Norwegian, but I’m sure Google translate will do the trick.[/QUOTE]

I already posted this butI’m guessing you might have a reading problem.

How about this:

Norway Aiding Mostly Countries That Have Oil

Norwegian assistance was also higher for countries that export oil. This raises the question of whether or not Norwegian development assistance is motivated by strategic concerns rather than to fight poverty.
Aid money is supposed to feed the poor, but the money is used to buy weapons (Photo: iStockphoto)

“Most countries that export oil should be able to finance their own aid to their poor,” says de Soysa.

He believes that the Norwegian government must focus its assistance money toward more effective poverty reduction.

Oh! How sweet of Norway! Aiding countries that already have their own money to get a taste of that sweet black gold that they want! Seems that Norway isn’t so “pristine” afterall. What?! Helping countries with an angle in mind? Oh my! Who would do that? Certainly not Norway!

Pharisee
[far-uh-see]
noun
a member of a Jewish sect that flourished during the 1st century b.c. and 1st century a.d. and that differed from the Sadducees chiefly in its strict observance of religious ceremonies and practices, adherence to oral laws and traditions, and belief in an afterlife and the coming of a Messiah.
[B].
(lowercase) a sanctimonious, self-righteous, or hypocritical person. [/B]

[QUOTE=cajaya;182767]Pharisee
[far-uh-see]
noun
a member of a Jewish sect that flourished during the 1st century b.c. and 1st century a.d. and that differed from the Sadducees chiefly in its strict observance of religious ceremonies and practices, adherence to oral laws and traditions, and belief in an afterlife and the coming of a Messiah.
[B].
(lowercase) a sanctimonious, self-righteous, or hypocritical person. [/B][/QUOTE]

You don’t have to advertise, we already know what you are.

[QUOTE=Colston1285;182735]Why? I was learning valuable bits of knowledge about Norway. Just block her if you must…[/QUOTE]

OK, here is all you need to know about Norway in one easy sitting: http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Norway.aspx
Not entirely up to date I’m afraid, but at least a bit more informative then the idiotic statement made by a certain “Lady” on here.

[QUOTE=ombugge;182771]OK, here is all you need to know about Norway in one easy sitting: http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Norway.aspx
Not entirely up to date I’m afraid, but at least a bit more informative then the idiotic statement made by a certain “Lady” on here.[/QUOTE]

Yea but it won’t tell you about their inferiority complex. You’ll have to spend some time around some Europeans to figure that out. In any case I’m tired of this. You win. Norway is #1

No need we already have all the info we require about majestic moose bites.

Thanks heaven for that. Let’s hope it sticks.

You win. Norway is #1

I knew you would see the light, eventually.:smiley:

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;182776]No need we already have all the info we require about majestic moose bites.[/QUOTE]
With the risk of suffering Buffalo bites, majestic as they may be, I’ll post a link to a blogg by a Canadian lady settling in her and all her trial and tribulation in the process: http://norwaytimes.live/2016/04/01/so-when-does-norway-become-home/

PS> I have some of the same problems, having just moved back here myself. After many years in Singapore it is a bit of a cultural shock, but at least I’m used to efficiency and everything being electronic.
If you think climate is the biggest problem, think again. That will not kick in for another few year, but the dark winters is going to be harder.
Luckily we are heading for the long, if not warm, days of summer.