Multiple Applications?

Anyone know the fine-print on having more than one application in at a time? I submitted an application for the STCW security endorsement which should be a “fairly” quick one that needs to be done by the end of the year blah blah blah. I also have a domestic “endorsement” I am seeking that will probably result in a lengthy evaluation process with some back and forth arguing and some exam taking which will require some studying on my part; so that one will definitely NOT be done by the end of the year. I don’t want the time sensitive STCW one to get hung up with the other one.

I guess I have to wait until the first application gets issued before applying for the other one, or can you have two entirely separate applications going at once? Figure its easier to ask here initially to see if anyone has done it, before poking the wasps’s nest in WV.

You can have in as many as you want. They will be handled separately. You can also do multiple things on the same application. It is all up to you. I have done both at different times without issue.

Hello captain

You’re a spammer, beat it!

Do them separately for sure. I just went through this exact issue. Different things applied for on the same application will NOT be issued separately. It’s all our nothing for a given application.