MSC 3rd Mate

It appears thate MSC will be opening a job announcement for 3rd Mate beginning on 2/1 and ending on 2/5. I would apply but I’m deficient in 3 of their basic qualifications. Maybe it can help someone else.

MSC 3rd Mate

[quote=Cal;26057]It appears thate MSC will be opening a job announcement for 3rd Mate beginning on 2/1 and ending on 2/5. I would apply but I’m deficient in 3 of their basic qualifications. Maybe it can help someone else.

MSC 3rd Mate[/quote]

Thanks for posting!

I wonder how many positions are open. I asked around and I know about half a dozen people applying, most with Chief Mate licenses or better!

Yeah I applied and sent am package this morning I they also had a 2nd officer opening so I applied to both.

The Second Officer announcement isn’t open yet. How did you apply to it?

I talked to a recruiter at the CMA job fair and told me the job would be coming open in February or march and if I gave him a application package he would submit for me the day it came open

You’re “special”.

Don’t you forget it I’ve been promoted to shift manager at Wendy’s in only 6 months thank you cal maritime!

I sailed MSC and quit before. I can’t decide if I really want to go through it all again. There are tons of retreads with MSC though. I might give it a shot.