I’m looking for some specific info on the 500/1600 prep class instructor named Andy at MPT. Anybody have any experiences -good, bad or pass or fail after this class? Any opinions are appreciated.
He is awesome. You won’t be disappointed.
He’s leaving MPT to start his own, more expensive, school. So you will be disappointed. Since I already have a deposit for that class, I may be disappointed too but I hope not.
[QUOTE=JackAubrey;159645]He’s leaving MPT to start his own, more expensive, school. So you will be disappointed. Since I already have a deposit for that class, I may be disappointed too but I hope not.[/QUO
I was originally interested in taking that at MPT…but now I’m looking at taking his class. I’m searching for personal experiences (good and bad) from people that have sat in his class.
Also interested to hear any feedback, good or bad, about Andy. He’s proposing a really interesting, intensive immersion model of instruction/tutoring, but it’s spendy.
I used Andy to prep for Cel Nav and for Master 1600 grt. I passed everything first time and 85% of the class passed with in 60 days of finishing, the other 15% i never heard from. Andy spent most evening staying late to help students and didn’t ask for anything in return. I can honestly say, Andy was a huge reason I excelled through my exams. He is a true genus with math, he can put it in a way to really learn the math but understand it. Previous instructors at MPT only taught you the answers where Andy teaches you the short cuts to get the answers but also the real world behind it. I cant stress enough on good Andy was as a instructor.
He’s the cat’s pajamas. Excellent instructor. Took two courses from him.