Movie ''the key''

Finally got it in the mail and watched it. Sophia Loren/william Holden. We talked of it here a few weeks ago. Pretty realistic and particularly grim scene nearing the end and Sophia blows us away with what she does at the end of the movie… not sure i got that part figured out, if she was really doing it.

Ohgheesh. Now ole pointy stick will go getting all sentimental and start blubbering about old john Wayne movies.

Yeah, I enjoyed it. I understand that there is an alternative ending to the one you are referencing. . . . .

[QUOTE=cappy208;132332]Ohgheesh. Now ole pointy stick will go getting all sentimental and start blubbering about old john Wayne movies.[/QUOTE]

are you talkin to me?

btw, John Wayne was a fag…I’ve got that from a reliable source…I saw it on the EweToobs!

//youtu.be/-uv_WGEHr4I

[QUOTE=c.captain;132368]are you talkin to me?

btw, John Wayne was a fag…I’ve got that from a reliable source…I saw it on the EweToobs!

//youtu.be/-uv_WGEHr4I
[/QUOTE]

You’re a fag, you crotchety old bastard!

[QUOTE=PaddyWest2012;132371]You’re a fag, you crotchety old bastard![/QUOTE]

and I look fabulous in a floor length organza dress

the sexy number I wore to the annual USMMAAA formal ball until I was hauled away by the hired goons!

I guess the dress made my butt look fat?

[QUOTE=c.captain;132380]and I look fabulous in a floor length organza dress

the sexy number I wore to the annual USMMAAA formal ball until I was hauled away by the hired goons!

I guess the dress made my butt look fat?[/QUOTE]

I always respected a man who could make his beard work with drag. Well, done.

It is all in accessorizing! Purse, shoes, hat, sunglasses, jewelry all have to be coordinated with “the dress”. Of course, with this one, I was wearing pink combat boots with a knife hidden in the toe. Used that to kneecap that hired muscle that tried to frogmarch me outta there. Made my escape clean!

anyway, for a real treat, you should see me in a bikini…

I just slayed them on Lake Havasu in this one! The whole place just exploded when I showed them my tits!

It scares me that you even know where to find such pictures

Oh please, what can’t you get on google nowadays? Besides, we all know C.Cap is a genuine pacific northwest pot-smokin flower child hippy and is deeply accepting of all walks of life. These pictures are probably just his good friends and neighbors at the pride parade in Seattle.

Google is my friend but not my shipmates here who I inflict with much visual discomfort if not downright pain! I just love to inflict…afterall, I was originally trained as an agent provocateur which detailed knowledge in the use of many weapons of anxiety!

Sorry in advance…

you should see me in the annual Fremont Summer Solstice Parade! Here’s one of me from last year in one of my more colorful getups…

do you have any idea of the discomfort riding a bike all nekkid and why does any nude parade have to attract so many who are the last people you ever would want to see without any clothes on, but I am an all inclusive rainbow colored liberal who welcomes all humans to be free and let it all hang out! I especially welcome all 20 something ladies with nice tits! They get to ride in the front of the line with me right behind or better underneath!

and what exactly is wrong btw, with being a hippy? Many of my best friends are stoners who sit on the couch all day long eating Doritos high as kites watching old episodes of the Brady Bunch. Not a bad lifestyle in my book! Hell, look at the Dude for Christ’s sake…he is the antihero of antiheroes and a man we should all inspire to be someday when we grow up. Remember he WAS the Seattle Seven and his rug really tied the room together before the Chinaman micturated all over it!

“…sometimes there’s a man… I won’t say a hero, ’cause, what’s a hero? But sometimes, there’s a man. And I’m talkin’ about the Dude here. Sometimes, there’s a man, well, he’s the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that’s the Dude, in Los Angeles. And even if he’s a lazy man – and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin’ for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there’s a man, sometimes, there’s a man.”

Gotta find me a beatup old Torino sedan with piss all over the interior and a full set of Creedence tapes at the ready!

again…sorry in advance

OH MAN! Speaking of rugs…my world is crushed this morning with the discovery that the Duke was bald! How could he have had such manly essence without hair?

anyway, here is the story filled with much fine footage of the old WILD GOOSE!

//youtu.be/6w9ewXKG0KY

any man who would have an old WWII minesweeper as his yacht was certainly no fag even if he did wear a dress on occasion!

anyway, I’m out of here for the rest of the day. See all you sorry assed blokes in the funny papers!

Wild Goose is great but look at it now:

They ruined the damn thing! How is that even allowed to get underway!?

[QUOTE=PaddyWest2012;132477]Wild Goose is great but look at it now:

They ruined the damn thing! How is that even allowed to get underway!?[/QUOTE]

FUCKING HORNBLOWER! The WILD GOOSE should never have ever left the LA Maritime Museum!