Module 221 exam

I am being asked to take this exam and it’s proving difficult to isolate the questions or even subject matter regarding it. Testing tomorrow at REC Miami and really in a bind. NMC is not a lot of help in this case. I tried Sea Source but it wouldnt give me a captcha to register. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!

What is module 221 called?

What license are you sitting for?

[QUOTE=Judd;178782]I am being asked to take this exam and it’s proving difficult to isolate the questions or even subject matter regarding it. Testing tomorrow at REC Miami and really in a bind. NMC is not a lot of help in this case. I tried Sea Source but it wouldnt give me a captcha to register. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!![/QUOTE]

You should probably identify the name of the module and the endorsement you’re sitting for. I have more than the average familiarity with exams, and I have no idea which one you’re talking about and don’t have time to look it up. Maybe you can help us out with a little more information…? You’re testing tomorrow? I’m not sure knowing what’s on the test is going to be much use at this point.

according to the deck and engineering guide, 221 is deck safety and environmental protection for a 200 ton master/mate near coastal. 70 questions, 70 % passing.
To the OP…lapware is a great study aid. Know how to look up cfrs and don’t stress.