May be of use to some?

[B][U]IMHO[/U][/B]…just updated my disc…thought I would post this link…you sure can’t argue with the pricing!!

http://www.diginav.us/

That’s RIDICULOUSLY cheap! Have you been using it for a while? You say yer updating but is that more a function of the cost or is the performance good too?

[QUOTE=Jolly Tar;48195]That’s RIDICULOUSLY cheap! Have you been using it for a while? You say yer updating but is that more a function of the cost or is the performance good too?[/QUOTE]

[B][U]IMHO[/U][/B]…have been buying this for domestic use for over 3-4 years now…even print my own chartlets from the disc…by updating I mean buying a fresh disc periodicaly…the Seaclear program is a very basic no frills application…the guy that markets this keeps it current, is easy to deal with and talk to…he also sells on ebay…for “20bucks” give it a try…just a recommendation??

Why not just download the charts from NOAA? They are updated weekly so they are always current and they are free. When you want to update just download the chart again. I will ususally update my charts to a flash drive right before I head back to work and install as soon as I get on the boat.

[QUOTE=Azimuth;48218]Why not just download the charts from NOAA? They are updated weekly so they are always current and they are free. When you want to update just download the chart again. I will ususally update my charts to a flash drive right before I head back to work and install as soon as I get on the boat.[/QUOTE]

I’ve added a chart correction card with the charts I update listed. Once per hitch I update both the RNC and the ENC charts I download from NOAA and annotate it on the card.

Why would you pay someone for something you can get for free?