Maritime Union Jokes

[QUOTE=capnfab;112158]I think it was the early or mid 90’s when some grads had T-shirts made up that read:

Calhoon
University of
Nautical
Technology[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that one. Pretty sure they came out a decade before, though. . .

[QUOTE=cmakin;112230]I forgot about that one. Pretty sure they came out a decade before, though. . .[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no one has graduated from the school since mid eighties.

[QUOTE=capnfab;112158]I think it was the early or mid 90’s when some grads had T-shirts made up that read:

Calhoon
University of
Nautical
Technology[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, the good old days. I was in Highschool back in the late '70’s and one of the guys came to school wearing that shirt. He was (not so politely) told to go to his gym locker and change clothes. To think how the schools have changed. Now kids bring a toy gun to school, or a kindergartener kisses another one and there are suspensions, and court cases. My how times have changed

[QUOTE=cappy208;112245]Ahhhh, the good old days. I was in Highschool back in the late '70’s and one of the guys came to school wearing that shirt. He was (not so politely) told to go to his gym locker and change clothes. To think how the schools have changed. Now kids bring a toy gun to school, or a kindergartener kisses another one and there are suspensions, and court cases. My how times have changed[/QUOTE]

The only way they can get away with kissing each other now is if they are of the same gender. . . . . and no smoking seems just to depend on what is being burned. . . .yet I digress. . .

[QUOTE=cmakin;112230]I forgot about that one. Pretty sure they came out a decade before, though. . .[/QUOTE]

You’re probably right about the time frame, I’m getting to that point in life where time and dates could have been yesterday or 25 years ago.

Smoking those bales of dope years ago probably doesn’t help too much either.

[QUOTE=capnfab;112284]You’re probably right about the time frame, I’m getting to that point in life where time and dates could have been yesterday or 25 years ago.

Smoking those bales of dope years ago probably doesn’t help too much either.[/QUOTE]

It is happening to me too, sans those great bales. . . .

[QUOTE=capnfab;112284]You’re probably right about the time frame, I’m getting to that point in life where time and dates could have been yesterday or 25 years ago.

Smoking those bales of dope years ago probably doesn’t help too much either.[/QUOTE]

Or was it yesterday? Who can remember?