Looking for an Engineering Department

I have a lead on a really sweet gig for a Chief Engineer. 28/28 rotation, pick your own crew and nearly $200k in pay. Best part… they just put the Wartsillas in your brand new ship.

Seatrial are in a few months. Send me an email if your interested: admin@gcaptain.com

Must be US citizen with an unlimited license and diesel endorsement. 1st, 2nd’s and 3A/E’s may apply as well.

-John

Dear Captain,

I would like to respond for the job you have put an ad for.

I shall be getting my Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)on 24th March
and is available anytime after that.

Sam
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

[quote=sguhamajumder;26846]Dear Captain,

Sam
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!–Session data–><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>[/quote]
You need to be a US citizen to hold a US Merchant Mariner’s license.

[quote=sguhamajumder;26846]Dear Captain,

Sam
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>[/quote]

1. You must be a United States CITIZEN before obtaining a license.
  2. Your grammar leaves much to be desired.

Thanks for your comment Jon.
It was very kind of you.

Cheers

Sam
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

[QUOTE=john;12010]I have a lead on a really sweet gig for a Chief Engineer. 28/28 rotation, pick your own crew and nearly $200k in pay. Best part… they just put the Wartsillas in your brand new ship.

Seatrial are in a few months. Send me an email if your interested: admin@gcaptain.com

Must be US citizen with an unlimited license and diesel endorsement. 1st, 2nd’s and 3A/E’s may apply as well.

-John[/QUOTE]
Hello,
I currently have my unlimited 3 A/E and was wondering about the details?
Thanks
cboulrisse

[QUOTE=cboulrisse;29096]Hello,
I currently have my unlimited 3 A/E and was wondering about the details?
Thanks
cboulrisse[/QUOTE]

Details? Check the date of the original post…

So I take it there is nothing open. Sorry about that.

[QUOTE=cboulrisse;29102]So I take it there is nothing open. Sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

No need to be sorry, I just happen to catch the date and figured in this economy the chances that they found someone after 10 months was pretty good…:wink: