Loans for Graduate Licensing Programs

I’ve been doing some research on the graduate degree licensing programs, and one thing that I can’t seem to get a clear answer on is how loans would work. It seems that TMA and SUNY’s programs are graduate classes combined with undergraduate classes for the licensing. When you take out loans for these programs, is it graduate loans for the degree but undergraduate loans for the licensing courses? The reason I ask is because I was hoping one of these two schools would let me take out only federal graduate loans for the entire program.

Grad plus loans will work for everything. I’m at SUNY right now and have used the grad plus loans for the full year and summer sea term.

1 Like

That’s awesome. That makes my life so much easier. Thank you.

I actually had the same question so thanks for asking @jv498 and answering @EthicalSlacker !