Let's keelhaul c.captain! (or not)

Gentlemen, you can not fight in here, this is the War Room.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;75247]I fart in your general direction!!![/QUOTE]

Which way is the wind blowing?

[QUOTE=Tugs;75257]As for banning him I would say no but he could calm it down a little.[/QUOTE]

banning?
Sir, the only way one gets banned in here is to post a picture of yourself with your balloon boy friend in bed.
Even THAT might not make the grade.

OH MY GOD SIR! How can you have allowed quotes from Dr. Strangelove to get started here? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA NOW WHAT THIS MEANS! Is like handing me a can of gasoline and a pointy stick with it’s end on fire like a torch from a Frankenstein movie! It means we are all going to be engulfed in horrific flames here soon!

General “Buck” Turgidson: Is that the Russian ambassador you’re talking about?
President Merkin Muffley: Yes it is, General.
General “Buck” Turgidson: A-A-Am I to understand the Russian ambassador is to be admitted entrance to th-the War Room?
President Merkin Muffley: That is correct, he is here on my orders.
General “Buck” Turgidson: I… I don’t know exactly how to put this, sir, but are you aware of what a serious breach of security that would be? I mean, he’ll see everything, he’ll… he’ll see the Big Board!

MAY THAT MOVIE NEVER, EVER, EVER BE REMADE!

HA!..just thought up my next signature quote!

[QUOTE=KPEngineer;75312]He would only wear his keel hauling as a badge of honor.[/QUOTE]

Of course, would not you

[QUOTE=KPEngineer;75312]Let him post to his hearts content. He is entertaining at times and the rest I can ignore. I certainly am big enough to not have my feelings hurt by him nor do I take any of it personally even though my alma mater is his favorite target[/QUOTE]

and what a darling alma mater she is

[QUOTE=c.captain;75316]I certainly know that the USMMA Alumni Association has put out contract on me with the Great Neck Mafia.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me … they are all drunks.

[QUOTE=c.captain;75316Now I can never sleep in the same place two nights in a row and need to check my car for explosives before I can drive it.[/QUOTE]

Gosh, THAT has to be one big pain in the ass.

Never underestimate the power of a drunken man to be vindictive…I should know!

Gosh, THAT has to be one big pain in the ass.

Indeed it is but with the new C.Captain Stealthmobile fitted with real American high carbon steel, it can withstand the most powerful of car bombs and armed with dual 50cal. fully automatic pointy sticks it can blow out of the sky any KP sycophant Kamikaze long before I come anywhere near the range of their pop guns!

EAT HOT LEAD TMAcadet1!

[QUOTE=Jbird;75357]Like most blow hards up in the wheel house flip flops on the feet coffee mug in hand and swamp fungus up the butt stinking the boat up[/QUOTE]

Jbird, there’s nothing in your “About Me” portion of your profile. Tell us all about your vast maritime experiences, like how you came up with such clever words, blow hards, flip flops, and ya gotta like this, swamp fungus up the butt.

[QUOTE=KPEngineer;75469]There actually are DOT awards but those are Army ribbons. I know you know his bio backwards and forwards by now so I know he was actually in the Army and completed some Arrrrrrrrrrrmy training … Sir.[/QUOTE]

Oh, Sufferin Succotash

[QUOTE=c.captain;75712]OH MY GOD SIR! How can you have allowed quotes from Dr. Strangelove to get started here? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA NOW WHAT THIS MEANS! Is like handing me a can of gasoline and a pointy stick with it’s end on fire like a torch from a Frankenstein movie! It means we are all going to be engulfed in horrific flames here soon!

HA!..just thought up my next signature quote!.[/QUOTE]

Now see here, c.Captain

[QUOTE=c.captain;75717]Indeed it is but with the new C.Captain Stealthmobile fitted with real American high carbon steel, it can withstand the most powerful of car bombs and armed with dual 50mm fully automatic pointy sticks it can blow out of the sky any KP sycophant Kamikaze long before I come anywhere near the range of their pop guns!

EAT HOT LEAD TMAcadet1![/QUOTE]

My Gawd, c.Captain has morphed into Buck Turgidson … everybody run for the hills

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;75722]My Gawd, c.Captain has morphed into Buck Turgidson … everybody run for the hills[/QUOTE]

I take that as the greatest of compliments sir…you are too kind!

Now I must bid all of you sorry assed SOB’s adieu while I take my Black B-29 Superfortressr to the DoL to transfer the title to the C.Captain Air Force.

//youtu.be/u0fo4WRaaZ0

CONTACT!

I guess you fly with flip flops on sorry if I offended you. You have done it all. My time on and under the water is irrelevant you salty man’s man.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;75718]Jbird, there’s nothing in your “About Me” portion of your profile. Tell us all about your vast maritime experiences, like how you came up with such clever words, blow hards, flip flops, and ya gotta like this, swamp fungus up the butt.[/QUOTE]

Jbird ain’t chatting with us right now. He/she must be busy.

Oh, my bad, Jbird is indeed chirping.

[QUOTE=Jbird;75730]I guess you fly with flip flops on sorry if I offended you. You have done it all. My time on and under the water is irrelevant you salty man’s man.[/QUOTE]

Why on God’s green earth do you think you can ever offend me?

[QUOTE=c.captain;75726]I take that as the greatest of compliments sir…you are too kind!

Now I must bid all of you sorry assed SOB’s adieu while I take my Black B-29 Superfortressr to the DoL to transfer the title to the C.Captain Air Force.

//youtu.be/u0fo4WRaaZ0

CONTACT![/QUOTE]

Don’t forget your straw cowboy hat.
Oh, my bad, that wasn’t you.

[QUOTE=Jbird;75730]I guess you fly with flip flops on [/QUOTE]

You know me?

[QUOTE=Jbird;75730] sorry if I offended you. You have done it all. My time on and under the water is irrelevant you salty man’s man.[/QUOTE]

We need to share some drinks, young man.