Let's keelhaul c.captain! (or not)

I’m sure “capt” Force is after you with his pointy baton too

c.captain is a funny dude. His posts are often funny, well thought out, and one hell of a bitch smack to whomever is on the receiving end of them.

I say “let him stay”!!!

However from time to time he is a little overboard.

[quote=c.captain;75242]there are countless ways i could jump in here at this moment with all sorts of replies from the each end of the spectrum but frankly my dear… I really just don’t give a shit.

btw, how do they do that little trick with their tails anyway? Must be with levers, springs and wires i quess?[/quote]

rotflmao!!!

If anything he need his own forum, called go ahead make my day

I don’t think you can ban him, his shananigans are some of the best entertainment here. Without that it would probably be boring.

The pointy stick has a definite purpose, as long as it is not directed at me. My doctor says I am allergic to being shot at.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;75323]You need to get the same car as Ace Rothstein with the metal plate under the drivers seat.[/QUOTE]

A capital idea Fraq, but my Eldorado needs to be a black on black '70 with a 400hp 500ci V8, the theme from Peter Gunn playing on an endless loop on the 8 track and personalized plates that say “DA SHARK”!

That car is almost as effing sexy as the Warrior Princess’s perfectly fitted hammered steel breastplate …OW!

Like most blow hards up in the wheel house flip flops on the feet coffee mug in hand and swamp fungus up the butt stinking the boat up

[QUOTE=c.captain;75316]I certainly know that the USMMA Alumni Association has put out contract on me with the Great Neck Mafia. [/QUOTE]

Well who do you think talked me into posting this thread?

[QUOTE=Jbird;75357]Like most blow hards up in the wheel house flip flops on the feet coffee mug in hand and swamp fungus up the butt stinking the boat up[/QUOTE]

how did you end up growing into such a small person?

[QUOTE=cmjeff;75365]Well who do you think talked me into posting this thread?[/QUOTE]

That bit of information confirms for me that they’re running scared now and how desperate they much be! With their Moriarty being ousted the other day, the head of the beast has been severed and it is flailing in its death throes!

(…or not?)

Ban? At times he would have been from other forums…but every family needs that their drunken, mentally disturbed, and embarrassing uncle at the reunions.

As for having the highest rep…guess he and Flag Officer can hang out and bask in their accolades.

As for the rest of it, ships are no place for the faint of heart or spineless. Leave your feelings on the dock! Surviving C.captain is just as much a right of passage as testing at the REC…

[QUOTE=rigdvr;75396]Ban? At times he would have been from other forums…but every family needs that their drunken, mentally disturbed, and embarrassing uncle at the reunions.

As for having the highest rep…guess he and Flag Officer can hang out and bask in their accolades.

As for the rest of it, ships are no place for the faint of heart or spineless. Leave your feelings on the dock! Surviving C.captain is just as much a right of passage as testing at the REC…[/QUOTE]

WOW…what was it I said which got me on your good side this morning? Must be all the charm and flattery…

Anyway, about being that drunken uncle…you’re probably too young to remember the revered Foster Brooks?

//youtu.be/vNakQ48etN4

Those Dean Martin Roasts was some of the funniest TV ever…pity every one of those Vegas greats are now all “Dead Jim” and the world shall not see their like again…

I also take umbrage with comparing my pointy stick to testing at an REC! I think it is more akin to a cross between facing the pleasant company of Don Rickles with a friendly visit to the IRS.

the “one true master”…oh greatest, thy humble servant grovels meekly before thee and is not worth to smell thy socks!

Maybe 'cause I don’t wear flip flops to work

3 cheers for drunk uncle c. captain!

May he never see an empty bottle of scotch!!

[QUOTE=KPEngineer;75326]I’m sure “capt” Force is after you with his pointy baton too[/QUOTE]

I could just see the great bloated one himself giving high speed chase after me in his personal golf cart…

behold his immenseness Captain Kenneth R, Force, USMS in a rare public photo

All hail the leader of the KP Marching Banana!

(and what in the name of Christ are those ribbons for that he is wearing? Award for Meritorious Self Promotion? Distinguished Service Medal for Snappy Uniform Dressing? Legion of the Porcelin Throne? I mean the effing USMS has no authorized service ribbons! He must have bough those in eBay?

well you are deserving of neither my good or bad side sir. I take individual comments as just that. I can not deny that at times you have given solid, insightful advice and occasional nuggets of wisdom. Other posts are simply mean spirited, sometimes warranted, sometimes not.

I am more than capable of thanking you for what I perceive as quality contributions but I also have no qualms pointing out personal agendas while you man the torpedoes doing backflips of joy at others misfortunes. I, like you, have no hesitation exchanging personal volleys in the heat of battle.

So C.captain, next round is on me.

[QUOTE=c.captain;75435]I could just see the great bloated one himself giving high speed chase after me in his personal golf cart…

behold his immenseness Captain Kenneth R, Force, USMS in a rare public photo

All hail the leader of the KP Marching Banana!

(and what in the name of Christ are those ribbons for that he is wearing? Award for Meritorious Self Promotion? Distinguished Service Medal for Snappy Uniform Dressing? Legion of the Porcelin Throne? I mean the effing USMS has no authorized service ribbons! He must have bough those in eBay?[/QUOTE]

And he calls THAT a pointy stick??? Did he borrow it from his wife??

There actually are DOT awards but those are Army ribbons. I know you know his bio backwards and forwards by now so I know he was actually in the Army and completed some Arrrrrrrrrrrmy training … Sir.

Oh my EFFING God…you are right! He is wearing ribbons for graduating from the U.S. EFFING Naval School of EFFING Music! If I find out that school is still open and in business then there will certainly be a massive EFFING detonation happening here soon!

Captain Force received his bandsman’s diploma from the U.S. Naval School of Music in Washington, D.C. and subsequently served as a cornet soloist with the First U.S. Army Band at Governors Island, New York. Several years later, he served as Bandmaster for the 42nd Infantry (Rainbow) Division Band and the 319th “Statue of Liberty” Army Reserve Band.

ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!