Let everyone be on notice from this point forward

that there is now a $500 bounty on the head of the villian known as “Truth” aka “The Answer” aka “The Douche” … HOWEVER that’s for him to be brought in DEAD! If you bring him in alive it’s only 5 bucks! The last thing I want is to soil myself doing the dirtywork of garroting the miserable SOB!

and anyone starting another thread about the AMO election will be taken for a drag behind a tank to see Doug Piranha!

EVERYONE UNDERSTAND? COMPRENDE BLONDIE?

What happened to Dinsdale?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;144861]What happened to Dinsdale?[/QUOTE]

Note the vessel and assessor name on the next to last page: NVIC 10-14, Encl 3

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;144861]What happened to Dinsdale?[/QUOTE]

sorry to you Dinsdale supporters but I always go to Doug…quote

Vercotti: Doug (takes a drink) Well, I was terrified. Everyone was terrified of Doug. I’ve seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than see Doug. Even Dinsdale was frightened of Doug.

2nd Interviewer: What did he do?

Vercotti: He used… sarcasm. He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, pathos, puns, parody, litotes and… satire. He was vicious.

such viciousness is why Doug is my man!

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=jdcavo;144865]Note the vessel and assessor name on the next to last page: NVIC 10-14, Encl 3[/QUOTE]

//youtu.be/rX7wtNOkuHo

I think I’m gonna start using Harry snapper Organs as a new alias.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;144886]I think I’m gonna start using Harry snapper Organs as a new alias.[/QUOTE]

but lay off the acting…willya?

‘As for the performance of Superintendent Harry “Snapper” Organs as Sancho Panza, the audience were bemused by his high-pitched Welsh accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs.’

btw, I am thinking of a new scheme where I pick a new avatar every month and let the general public get a vote on who I become next. who should c.captain be in October?

Here’s a good way to narrow it down…

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;144901]Here’s a good way to narrow it down…[/QUOTE]

sorry but that one has been used already…

some up with something original please?

well that was easy

on to November!

Finally, an employer who will fly people in for interviews, match more than 5% in 401k and will share the profits with employees. Are we eligible for the pension plan immediately or is there a waiting period? It’s refreshing to see someone like yourself breaking the mold and not into seeing how much money you can make. Rather, how much money you can make for your employees.

Are you looking for just Drillship Master’s or will a 10000 ITC OSV endorsement suffice? Will you be hiring just native employees that have grown up in the area?