Knocking on doors Monday

Headed down on Sunday to start knocking bright and early Monday morning First stop will be ECO then HOS, Seacor, Otto, and GOL if needed. Hoping I will only need to make the first stop. Rebel I am sure you will say HOS first!!

Got a 500 oceans/ 3000 ITC with gmdss. 4 years tug boating but first time down to the GOM.

Keep everyone posted and thanks to anyone that has made insightful posts about how this whole process works down there, i am indebted to you

Otto is the first one you come to about 10 miles before the bayou.

Doing in order I would like to work for not logistically.

Thanks for the helpful tip though

No goto HOS on TUES at 8am! lol. - Hopefully, you will be headed to the light blue doublewide on monday morning. If not goto HOS on tues. Good Luck. With your “papers” you should have noooo troubles.

[QUOTE=matedogfish;76101]Headed down on Sunday to start knocking bright and early Monday morning First stop will be ECO then HOS, Seacor, Otto, and GOL if needed. Hoping I will only need to make the first stop. Rebel I am sure you will say HOS first!!

Got a 500 oceans/ 3000 ITC with gmdss. 4 years tug boating but first time down to the GOM.

Keep everyone posted and thanks to anyone that has made insightful posts about how this whole process works down there, i am indebted to you[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you. It is refreshing to have a post from someone who has used the search function!

I have been on here a couple months and wanted to make sure I did not get the business end of c.captain.

what type of position are you looking for? inshore or offshore? where are you from?

[QUOTE=matedogfish;76110]I have been on here a couple months and wanted to make sure I did not get the business end of c.captain.[/QUOTE]

hahaha, classic

[QUOTE=matedogfish;76104]Doing in order I would like to work for not logistically.
[/QUOTE]

Glad to see where we stand.