Kings Point grads busted in massive insider trading ring

Here’s the story: http://gcaptain.com/busts-open-million-trading-ring/

old story. Please note John is the son of Jose Femina the ex head of Marine Engineering at Kings Point and a SUNY Grad.

<----- breaks out the popcorn and awaits the response from C.Captain!

~~~~~ Acta Non Verba ~~~~~

Posted on a large bronze plaque at the entrance to Samuels hall: “A Midshipman will not lie, cheat, or steal.”

[QUOTE=Bloodyshitcakes;92048]Posted on a large bronze plaque at the entrance to Samuels hall: “A Midshipman will not lie, cheat, or steal.”[/QUOTE]

and not tolerate those who do ~

Does any one know what John Femina did following graduation? Did he sail, work off shore, enter the Navy, or did he hook-up with Wall Street?

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;92049]and not tolerate those who do ~

Does any one know what John Femina did following graduation? Did he sail, work off shore, enter the Navy, or did he hook-up with Wall Street?[/QUOTE]

He got a job as a broker and went to Columbia and got his MBA.

[QUOTE=leadline;92053]He got a job as a broker and went to Columbia and got his MBA.[/QUOTE]

Well Well Well - How about that sports fans !!!

He worked for seacor for a little bit…or so his father told me

[QUOTE=scengineer;92061]He worked for seacor for a little bit…or so his father told me[/QUOTE]

“for a little bit” - What’s else did this privileged kid do?

[QUOTE=captaint76;92044]<----- breaks out the popcorn and awaits the response from C.Captain![/QUOTE]

Gentlemen I am very sorry to disappoint you all but frankly I am too tired of this entire subject to explode yet again. Kings Point is sickening for me and to dwell on it incessently can only lead a man to insanity and everybody here already knows how thin a line I thread in that regard.

Please though do not let me spoil the party…have at our most esteemed young future “maritime industry leader”.

So what were those younguns trading, Baseball Cards?

[QUOTE=stevefoster;92077]So what were those younguns trading, Baseball Cards?[/QUOTE]

Maaaaaa Bee

Too funny, stevefoster ~

[QUOTE=c.captain;92070]Gentlemen I am very sorry to disappoint you all but frankly I am too tired of this entire subject to explode yet again. Kings Point is sickening for me and to dwell on it incessently can only lead a man to insanity and everybody here already knows how thin a line I thread in that regard.

Please though do not let me spoil the party…have at our most esteemed young future “maritime industry leader”.[/QUOTE]

Ah, come-on, c.captain, one more for the Gipper, what’cha say?

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;92106]Ah, come-on, c.captain, one more for the Gipper, what’cha say?[/QUOTE]

Would love to oblige you sweaty but now with the situation with the AIVIQ & KULLUK this morning, will have to return to this one later

[QUOTE=c.captain;92127]Would love to oblige you sweaty but now with the situation with the AIVIQ & KULLUK this morning, will have to return to this one later[/QUOTE]

I’m with you on that one, Captain. My heart goes out to the crews of both, trying their best to make good out of a bad situation. The weather being so unpredictable is another worry.