Jobs Board Not Working?

Anyone else getting errors when clicking on job search results? I can’t get any of the listings to load.

That’s my fault, I deleted a few duplicates and forgot to clear the cache.

Put the job title in the search bar (the one on the right sidebar) and it should show up.

[quote=john;15834]That’s my fault, I deleted a few duplicates and forgot to clear the cache.

Put the job title in the search bar (the one on the right sidebar) and it should show up.[/quote]

That doesn’t appear to work either.

Edit: Some are working now.

I’m still a bit confused about searching for jobs with gCaptain. What board are you guys referring to and how do I find it?

I regulary check on the new job listing board that is real new and only has a few job offerings so far (I don’t see a search engine?) The best place seems to be the Thread started by Ordinary Seaman.

Please steer me in the right direction.

EDIT
OK I think I know which board (the only only board) you guys are talking about. I just watched the instructional video and found the search engine. So… I think my question is OBE.

[U]If[/U] I’m in the right place the search engine (on the right side, middle of page) just worked for me.

[QUOTE=Navy SWO;15852][U]If[/U] (on the right side, middle of page).[/QUOTE]

That’s the one.

For more advanced searches you can use the search bar in the upper right hand corner of this (and every) page… the only problem is it takes longer for the cache to be updated if we delete a duplicate post. It’s all explained HERE.