JDCAVO please help Engine Exam Ilustrations

JdCavo

The USCG took a lot of the engineering exam illustrations off of their website.

There have been some rumors that some of the illustrations that were taken off the website are still going to be on the exam.

Me and a few other people that are preparing for the exam would really like to know.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=samaka;141605]JdCavo

The USCG took a lot of the engineering exam illustrations off of their website.

There have been some rumors that some of the illustrations that were taken off the website are still going to be on the exam.

Me and a few other people that are preparing for the exam would really like to know.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I’m not at NMC and don’t get directly involved with exams since I left. As I understand it, the illustrations are from specific manufacturer’s manuals, and although they have consented to using them on exams, there are copyright issues that do not allow them to be published on the NMC web site. As I said, I am not at NMC, and not involved in this. If you have comments, please direct them to NMC.

We called NMC. Nobody knew. Thank you anyway

The point of the questions is to assess your abilityu to extract information from a manual illustration, probablyt in a time critical scenario, and from a manual you have not used or seen before. Studying the illustration bveforehand and possibly memorizing the answer detracts from the realism of that assessment.