Is Otto Candies a good company

To work for as a Chief OSV, itc 3000. . I have an interview next week . Thanks guys

Congrat’s! No first hand knowledge but have heard good things from folks that have worked for them - Let us know how it goes.

Thanks, my wife never been to new orleans im nervous and she’s happy.

[QUOTE=towboatchief;59042]im nervous and she’s happy./QUOTE]

Better than the other way around (at least at MY house!)

[QUOTE=towboatchief;59042]im nervous and she’s happy.[/QUOTE]

Better than the other way around (At least at MY House!!)

Good luck

I’m a newbie with them, just hired on in April, in the Deck dept.
The main reasons I hired on is their reputation as being fair to their employees, excellent equipment, and fair pay.I was looking for long term
security, and I’ve found it here.
The benefits package is the weak link, the insurance is mediocre , and they do not pay travel.
Most people (at least in the deck dept) have been there FOREVER, so that should be a good indication, of a good company.
It was and would still be my first choice as a Deck Officer who is wanting unlimited tonnage, but your goals are obviously different, so your
mileage may vary.
Good luck…

Thanks guys, they sound like good people they been working with me on my paper work, I hope one day to work with you guys. You drive and I will keep it running

[QUOTE=towboatchief;59106]Thanks guys, they sound like good people they been working with me on my paper work, I hope one day to work with you guys. You drive and I will keep it running[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Otto Candies office in Des Allemands, LA is about 10 minutes from my Bed & Breakfast, A Chateau on the Bayou, located on Bayou Lafourche in Raceland, LA.
Have you made reservations in New Orleans for your entire stay?
If you are wanting to stay in the bayou area, I wanted you to know that I do offer discounted rates for mariners looking for jobs or going to school.
Check out my Business Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-Chateau-On-The-Bayou-Bed-Breakfast-Claudette-L-Pitre/121896531157165 and “Like” it, please.
You can view my website at http://.www.achateauonthebayou.com
If I can help you with any tourist information like plantation homes, airboat rides, swamp tours, etc. please let me know.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (985) 537-6773.
Sincerely,
Claudette L. Pitre
3158 Hwy. 308
Raceland, LA

Hello, what is Candies work schedules?