Inland Seas mariner wanting to go deep sea

Yeah, Ive spent time in Amelia and dropped by Double D’s, Temptations, Cherie’s, Compared to the establishments in Houston, NOLA, these are all end of the road for the stripper profession.

[QUOTE=salt’n steel;153076]Yeah, Ive spent time in Amelia and dropped by Double D’s, Temptations, Cherie’s, Compared to the establishments in Houston, NOLA, these are all end of the road for the stripper profession.[/QUOTE]The worst ones I have ever seen were in Houma. . . thankful that they only got down as far as their bathing suits. . . . what I found to be the funniest is that there was money being thrown at the state, but it wasn’t the folding kind, for the most part. . . had never seen that before. . .then watching the strippers chasing over the stage for nickels and quarters. . . . I think at that point, I had seen enough. . .

well thank God for that!

. . . . I just don’t go out in public all that much anymore

I’m very sorry the hear the facelift went so horribly wrong. I warned you not to shop for a plastic surgeon on Craigslist

. . . .I most certainly DO enjoy a fine mixed concoction or a simple Makers Mark or two. . . with invited company that keeps me, uh, happy?

I hope VERY happy!

There are always the infrequent wanderings of New Orleans’ less reputable sections. . . . among other places. . . and as I said in a thread a few weeks ago, I was seen in a very nautical western city some days back. . .in the company of an old shipmate from a very long time ago, when we were both very young men. . . and our attractive companions. . . time rolled back for a couple of hours that night. . .

if it was near this mariner’s very nautical western city I am sad that I missed the chance to bend an elbow with a legend and true master of the craft. Next time you’re out this way give me a ring…I’ll buy the first round. If I ever have any reason to be in Manvel I’ll ring you but why any human would need to go to such a backwater of Texas scrub escapes me entirely. I imagine you have lots of wild hogs roaming around out there?

• Updated - - -

HEY! Grandmas need to eat too…

[QUOTE=c.captain;153082]well thank God for that!I’m very sorry the hear the facelift went so horribly wrong. I warned you not to shop for a plastic surgeon on CraigslistI hope VERY happy!if it was near this mariner’s very nautical western city I am sad that I missed the chance to bend an elbow with a legend and true master of the craft. Next time you’re out this way give me a ring…I’ll buy the first round. If I ever have any reason to be in Manvel I’ll ring you but why any human would need to go to such a backwater of Texas scrub escapes me entirely. I imagine you have lots of wild hogs roaming around out there?- - - Updated - - -HEY! Grandmas need to eat too…[/QUOTE]Yes, very happy indeed. . . and no, not your western city, I would have certainly made an effort. It was the other on the coast, a couple of states south. . . and while Manvel may sound like some remote place, it is mere minutes from Houston . . . on the south side.

[QUOTE=c.captain;153082]well thank God for that!I’m very sorry the hear the facelift went so horribly wrong. I warned you not to shop for a plastic surgeon on CraigslistI hope VERY happy!if it was near this mariner’s very nautical western city I am sad that I missed the chance to bend an elbow with a legend and true master of the craft. Next time you’re out this way give me a ring…I’ll buy the first round. If I ever have any reason to be in Manvel I’ll ring you but why any human would need to go to such a backwater of Texas scrub escapes me entirely. I imagine you have lots of wild hogs roaming around out there?- - - Updated - - -HEY! Grandmas need to eat too…[/QUOTE]Sorry, no bungled facelifts. . . more of a lack of desire to dodge the local and not so local gendarmes at the end of an evening…And happy? Yes indeed. . .hence the not so subtle reference to an ending of a sort. . .If I were headed your way, I would have made an attempt to join you, however I visited a port a couple of states south, and a very old homeport of mine. . . as far as Manvel? Not so much of a backwater as one might think. Just a mere handful of miles away from Houston. . .