Idea for forum improvement?

Hey, curious if this is a good idea or if it has been addressed yet or not. What if you guys put up regional forums as like a sub forum area. Something similar to this:

Americas:
-North East
-South Atlantic
-Gulf Coast
-West Coast
-North West Coast
-Carribean/South America

Asia:
-China
-Japan
-Singapore

Middle East/India:
-Saudi Arabia
-UAE
-etc. etc.

I think it could facilitate further places to input threads that are particular to a specific region? Also, it would possibly help build contacts and make listing some jobs easier by region?

Just an idea I had. Cool if it’s not a good idea too.

:cheers:

I just had a thought - is there any way to put the times in the forum in local time? Or be able to pick a time zone for my computer? It’d be easier then converting california time to my time :slight_smile:

Maybe we should put NMC in charge of the forum,

lets see, start by forming a committee, build a new office building to house the servers,look into writing new CFR’s on the usage and what license holder could access what page,set up phone support,rewrite the windows programing,

and then<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[SIZE=“6”]somebody else take it from here[/SIZE]
:D:D:D:D:D:[U][I][B][/B][/I][/U]

well then you have to delay it at least 6 months…can’t release it too early for fear of pleasing people…

is that 6 months per section???

somebody else take it from here

[quote=CampbellsChunkySoupra;16452]Hey, curious if this is a good idea or if it has been addressed yet or not. What if you guys put up regional forums as like a sub forum area. Something similar to this:

Americas:
-North East
-South Atlantic
-Gulf Coast
-West Coast
-North West Coast
-Carribean/South America
-Riverview/Fl

Asia:
-China
-Japan
-Singapore

Middle East/India:
-Saudi Arabia
-UAE
-etc. etc.

I think it could facilitate further places to input threads that are particular to a specific region? Also, it would possibly help build contacts and make listing some jobs easier by region?

Just an idea I had. Cool if it’s not a good idea too.

:cheers:[/quote]

[I]You forgot one…I went ahead and added it.[/I] :smiley: