How

How do you thank a post, without creating a new one?
i.e.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width=“100%” align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style=“PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px”>[B]The Following User Says Thank You to Ordinaryseaman For This Useful Post:[/B] </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=3>dougpine (January 13th, 2010)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey Cgaptain

Just click on the thumbs up “Thanks” button on the lower right hand side of a post, right about here:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>v

maybe its the browser (ie8) i am using, or the internet filters overseas, but I dont have a “thumbs up” showing. I will check it out when i get back. Thanks

Try hitting your left and right arrow keys, your page may not be centered and the thumbs up might be off the screenn

Maybe he hasn’t been approved yet by the gCaptain Oracle to give “Thanks”.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, I’ll have to find a computer with IE and check it out. Gosh knows what else is going to look different.

I am using FF 3.6 and also don’t see the thumbs up icon under the message. I can’t find anything in the FAQ either.

Is the feature disabled until you make a certain number of posts?

thanks

i think backsight is right. you may have to make at least 10 post’s i believe.i didn’t have the thanks icon until i made 10 posts