How many people on the bridge need (Oceans) endorsment

Just wanted to know howmany people need to have the (Oceans Endorsment) for manning a vessel that goes outside 200 miles? Is it just the Master or all bridge personnel?
Thanks

[quote=franklnooner;15553]Just wanted to know howmany people need to have the (Oceans Endorsment) for manning a vessel that goes outside 200 miles? Is it just the Master or all bridge personnel?
Thanks[/quote]

If you’re holding a Near Coastal license, uh, sorry, “officer endorsement”, you cannot sail on that endorsement if you’re outside of 200 miles. Every deck officer, uh, “endorsee”, must have an Oceans endorsement on your endorsement if you’re out there.

[quote=franklnooner;15553]Just wanted to know howmany people need to have the (Oceans Endorsment) for manning a vessel that goes outside 200 miles? Is it just the Master or all bridge personnel?
Thanks[/quote]

I was dumbfounded when I first was asked this, and now even more so as I’ve learned it’s not an uncommon misconception. ALL mates and the master have to be licensed for the route the vessel is on.