Hot or Not: Steven Koonin Questions Conventional Climate Science and Methodology

I consider myself lucky to find this thread not closed yet by the Fellow wiith " quid est veritas" written in green on his Cheng’s hard hat.

My humble suggestion if I may of course, He changes that to " semper veritas " as cancelling/shutting down/muting those quoting dissenting opinions on the issue in question, suggests inclination to be in favour of " veritas mea melior est quam tua " . Which is very convenient for those who have the power to dismiss and/or cancel.

I am sure hard hat has enough space to accommodate it and red colour may turn out most appropriate.

Seeking the truth is a human thing and finding it may require hearing oppinions of those thinking differently.

Here is one which can be difficult to challenge but of course it can be muted or deleted or …flagged.

" Hot or Not: Steven Koonin Questions Conventional Climate Science and Methodology| Uncommon Knowledge " by Hoover Institution

Hot or Not: Steven Koonin Questions Conventional Climate Science and Methodology| Uncommon Knowledge (youtube.com)

Steven Koonin authored :

Cheers

REM: this comment has been just shifted/split by Moderator from the thread " Some climate scientists call for immediate phase out of fossil fuels in virtually all forms

You like to provoke , do you?

Anyone interested in climate science should read this book. The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect by Judea Pearl (Author), Dana Mackenzie

It’s not about climate science but rather about how science works out cause and effect including climate change. I found it to be tough sledding in places, took a while but a very good book.

Not much point in discussing science topics without some understanding.

1 Like

In case You did not know ,blinded by your stubborn insistence to post anything in this environment abt GW/CCH, Ukraine loosing and similar topics lert me ask you a question :slight_smile:

WHO OWNS THE SCIENCE ??

I have no further questions.

United Nations on Climate Change: “We own the science” (youtube.com)

(357) ‘What Percent Of Our Atmosphere Is CO2?’: Doug LaMalfa Stumps Entire Panel With Climate Questions - YouTube

Try this one for a degree of understanding.

1 Like

Required reading for sailing on the ol barky I imagine. Does it have some good shanty’s in it railing against the global warmin conspiracy?