HOS Hiring 20 DPO's

Been getting calls from placement agencies everyday for a week now. They need full DPO’s with unlimited licenses preferred.

You don’t say… Whats the day rate?

Hey Kraken! Good Day! Whats the name of that agency? Thanks A lot…

What’s the day rate. Come on!

Get with Swift Worldwide Resources out of Houston, TX, they are the ones looking for DPO’s for these positions.

But if you go to HOS’s, website they are posting these positions.

They are hiring contract DPO’s. The day rate I heard is less than watch standing Mates. My buddy who is aboard an U/L vessel said they have two contractors on there now.

What is the day rate of watch standing mates compared to the DPOs? Does anyone know what the rate for both is? And what is the rotation? Thanks.

[QUOTE=CoastalDPO;60549]What is the day rate of watch standing mates compared to the DPOs? Does anyone know what the rate for both is? And what is the rotation? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

DPOs are needed, not just watchstanders. HOS has a pay template that is different for everyone but last I checked, the full DPO cert gave you 50$ more on your dayrate. Unlimited mates have a much hire template base than 1600/6000itc masters. DPO unlm 3rds and 2nds with a loaded template can see 500-600 pre this most recent raise. I don’t know what the raise was for sure.

Swift is doing job placement direct to HOS for full time work. C-mar is doing temp work. Rotations are 3-4 weeks on, depends on boat. HOS works only time for time however.

Heard Harvey Gulf is paying 750$ someone said from a billboard? anyone seen that?

[QUOTE=CaptHH;60335]What’s the day rate. Come on![/QUOTE]

temp work is from 570-640 from the phone calls. I asked why the pay was so different for the same job and was told HOS needs people so bad you can pretty much name your price for temp work. Don’t ask me, call swift and cmar and get a job!

[QUOTE=The Kraken;60561]temp work is from 570-640 from the phone calls. I asked why the pay was so different for the same job and was told HOS needs people so bad you can pretty much name your price for temp work. Don’t ask me, call swift and cmar and get a job![/QUOTE]

I just couldn’t take that kind of pay cut…

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;60584]I just couldn’t take that kind of pay cut…[/QUOTE]

I just couldn’t take that kind of pay arrogance…

Are you serious? Those wages are a joke. They have to do better than that.!