Hey

Where is the location of “Waterfront Dives,” I can not seem to find it. I’ve been asked for my opinion on a photo as I’m most knowledgeable of such, you understand.
Shifting gears here, may I inform you of something, my humble digs in Montana made a record last Thursday, a minus 32 degrees at 0700. Ya gotta be tuff, my Buddy in the Big Hole, Montana (look it up) told me it was a minis 50 at his spread. Yea, that’s tuff.

In professional forum

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;130352]Where is the location of “Waterfront Dives,” I can not seem to find it. I’ve been asked for my opinion on a photo as I’m most knowledgeable of such, you understand.
Shifting gears here, may I inform you of something, my humble digs in Montana made a record last Thursday, a minus 32 degrees at 0700. Ya gotta be tuff, my Buddy in the Big Hole, Montana (look it up) told me it was a minis 50 at his spread. Yea, that’s tuff.[/QUOTE]

but are you Ford Tuff there old man?

me? I play for both the Dodges and the Fords, as well as GMC, International Harvester, Kaiser and the AM Generals too.

gonna have to get some recent pics of the mighty beast up here soon…got a bed on her and a herkin huge plow on the front now

So, other than freezing your ASS OFF what else is news from the far Bitteroots?

[QUOTE=c.captain;130357]but are you Ford Tuff there old man?[/QUOTE]

I got me a Big Ass Ford and yes it is Tuff Enough, So there ~

[QUOTE=c.captain;130357]me? I play for both the Dodges and the Fords, as well as GMC, International Harvester, Kaiser and the AM Generals too.[/QUOTE]

Oh, a high step’en strutter are ye ~

Neat ~

[QUOTE=c.captain;130357]gonna have to get some recent pics of the mighty beast up here soon…got a bed on her and a herkin huge plow on the front now[/QUOTE]

Ouu, you do bee a high step’en strutter ~

[QUOTE=c.captain;130357]So, other than freezing your ASS OFF what else is news from the far Bitteroots?[/QUOTE]

Sir, I looked only this morning, my ass is still attached, so there ~
As for news, well, there’s always watching the snow fall.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;130381]as for news, well, there’s always watching the snow fall.[/QUOTE]

you obviously don’t have enough projects going! you’re an engineer for Christ’s sake…if you aren’t welding or torque’n down something you might as well be in a box!

me? with the M54 and the ORCA, I am running my inner engineer into near collapse every day. Need to install a 3phase converter into my shop now and pick up a huge Atlas Copco air compressor I won on online bid from the State.