Just a'Bumin Around

Stopped in to say Howdy,
Howdy

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;167443]Stopped in to say Howdy,
Howdy[/QUOTE]

Howdy back there shipmate but why away so long? Your presence is missed and I wished you would stop by here more often you rebel!

anyway, how is life in the far Bitteroot Mountains? Washington State is burning away this summer, I hope your piece of heaven is safe. How is the knee? Is your brother Spike still in Deer Lodge?

Good to hear from you also, been busy, biken all over the map, a lot in Canada, my ass hurts. Yea, this year fire season is a doozey. I was thinking of attending Sturgis but I could see this was going to be a bummer of wild fire season so I stayed home. The smoke is considered “Very Unhealthy” here in the Bitterroots, Washington is really hit hard. Bummer !!

I’ll stop by from time to time, haven’t got much to offer, been retired a long time and my sailing days are gone with the wind.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;167446]I’ll stop by from time to time, haven’t got much to offer, been retired a long time and my sailing days are gone with the wind.[/QUOTE]

The HELL you don’t! We need you and we’re not going to accept your lame excuses!

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;167446]Good to hear from you also, been busy, biken all over the map, a lot in Canada, my ass hurts. Yea, this year fire season is a doozey. I was thinking of attending Sturgis but I could see this was going to be a bummer of wild fire season so I stayed home. The smoke is considered “Very Unhealthy” here in the Bitterroots, Washington is really hit hard. Bummer !!

I’ll stop by from time to time, haven’t got much to offer, been retired a long time and my sailing days are gone with the wind.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear from you, nice you’re getting some good time on the bike.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;167446]
I’ll stop by from time to time, haven’t got much to offer, been retired a long time and my sailing days are gone with the wind.[/QUOTE]

Hope you are getting some time in the Pitts! Got a ride in a Stearman earlier this summer.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;167443]Stopped in to say Howdy,
Howdy

[/QUOTE]

Glad that you stopped back in, I was just the other day wondering where you had been.

Nice looking Bike. I hope that those damn fires stay away from your place.

As others have said I hope to see you around here a little more.

Be Well My Friend!