Help Been a long Time

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=Helvetica]To Make this brief starting shipping at age 15 as an os/wiper/stewards department. Did not listen to my father and go to school and get my engineering lic.Shiped for 5 years. Loved it but was young and spent too much time partying and driving fast cars. Got married and wife wanted me to quit. Well I did become an electrician and worked the next 25 years as a foreman and superintendent on land.Anyways got a divorce this year and my fondness for sea life kicked in. I got my zcard twic and bst all together. And wanted to see what I need to do to go to sea as an electrican.Or maybe just a wiper or os or maybe in the stewards department until I can get a Qmed and work as an electrician.p.s staying on land is not a option.<O:p</O:p
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Camike1;46276]…And wanted to see what I need to do to go to sea as an electrican.Or maybe just a wiper or os or maybe in the stewards department until I can get a Qmed and work as an electrician.p.s staying on land is not a option.[/QUOTE]

Check with these outfits:
Trident

American Seafoods

With your qualifications and experience you’ll be sailing in no time.

Good luck!