HA! Here's a question for everyone to answer

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;79246]These people kill me. Unless you wear home made all cotton hemp clothes or walk everywhere you go quit your bitching. She probably owns at least one car and if it’s a Prius who cares. They are sill made of plastic. I’m sure she lives in a nice house which is built and filled wIth things made of a petroleum by products. I wanna see the all natural solar panel made of palm fronds that can power their houses. Where are the giant windmill farms made out of logs that can support whole cities. When the hell is Al Gore gonna get around to inventing all this stuff.[/QUOTE]

Of course it is all show and no substance…but it’s ENTERTAINMENT and that gets ATTENTION! You’re right, not one of them are pure unless they foreswear anything that has in anyway a connection to petroleum and just like trying to live without buying shit made in China…it’s impossible unless you live in a treehouse made with wood you sawed by hand, but wait making steel usually requires power of some sort so even that is hardly possible. Every one of our ultraleft greenies talk big talk but they don’t walk the big walk. If they put their money where their mouths are then forget ever setting foot on an airplane ever again. Won’t happen. Even a bicycle is made of plastic and metal, trains use diesel or electricity. Simply put, there is almost nothing that man does today that cannot in some distant way be done without petroleum or at least energy and there is no way to harness any alternative forms of energy without using machinery that requires petroleum! It is the stuff that made the modern world like it or not.

Of course, the ultra left greenies can go live in the New Guinea or Amazon jungle with those tribes who have yet to be contacted by the outside world. Mmm! monkey meat with mashed grubs! Sick and need a doctor…not gonna find one there and that’s why people who live like that die at 30!