Gulf venture

Here up in the northeast on AIS, are they trying yo get market share moving oil up here? Looks like they went through the canal last night and are possibly headed for Boston? Thought they were built to bunker rigs or whatnot? http://www.marinelog.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9080:conrad-starts-construction-of-bhgi-designed-atb&Itemid=230

Tugboat information says its operated by Harley marine, not the best time to be dumping equipment into that market. I think Bouchard reinauer and Kirby our out for blood

Things are slow in the oil patch so Harley marine bareboat chartered it for the next year to run in the Northeast.

Paulsboro or Del City to Boston. One year bareboat. As if the barry slamherlow wasn’t enough. They’ve been getting their dicks slammed in the door by canal control on a regular basis.

haven’t heard it, but I’m not surprised! The Ross sea used to get verbally abused by them for nearly running over buoys etc, as well, and rightfully so.

That was when the Florida guys were on there. They took them off. Heard the Barry has about torn down the citgo dock in Braintree.

good riddance.

That dock just got a nice rebuild too.

[QUOTE=z-drive;187581]haven’t heard it, but I’m not surprised! The Ross sea used to get verbally abused by them for nearly running over buoys etc, as well, and rightfully so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Barry was told to wait in the bay for its west bound transit about two weeks ago as there were two or three east bounders. Yeah sure, something something nascar, and they just kept on a rolling. They also continue to check out of buzzards bay on the wrong channel. Just yesterday one guy checked in about 0930 for a westbound, made arrangements with control, and then someone else came on the radio at 1000 and also tried to check in. I’m surprised canal control hasn’t just told them to go around at this point.

The philosopher Spicoli once said, “People on 'ludes should not drive.”

It wont be long before the normal NE companies look to drive Harley out.

I bet Morty will lead the charge… After he has a few drinks.