Glory to Ukraine

I sent my Snake Island greetings to these thugs in 30 point type.
https://washington.mid.ru/en/contacts/
Also an extra special one to the Naval Attaché.
If I get hacked I’ll know the reason why.

1 Like

Kyiv’s ex-envoy to Berlin takes deputy foreign minister post – DW – 11/19/2022

" His departure from Berlin also coincided quite closely with comments of his defending wartime nationalist Ukrainian leader Stepan Bandera, who still divides opinion in Ukraine and abroad.

“Bandera was one of the leaders of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army that fought both Nazi and Soviet troops, but his allies also stand accused of the mass slaughter of Poles and Jews in what today is part of Ukraine.”

Now You know to whom Your hard earned tax money has gone. 90 bln usd seems to me a huge box of nickels.

Quoting the collective west, woke ,main , pro-ukrainian sewage stream media is not to my liking but it seems the project “Ukraina killing the ruski bear or ruski mir” is falling apart , when they start writting such articles, when untill not so long ago it was all victory.

And I was confused hugely why UPA army , paid, supplied, equipped,trained by collective west has not reached Vladivostock on their US supplied wunderwaffe.

And I am sorry for all my Ukrainian neighbours , that they made such a poor choice , that led to huge depopulationn and destruction of a beautiful country with such a HUGE potential.

They had a choice but were naive and allowed themselves to be so manipulated by such con-artist like Borrisimo Johnson and other warmongering thugs I dare not mention here. " VALUE BASED ORDER " - what a crock of BS it is. This is a tragedy.

Cracks between Volodymyr Zelensky and Ukraine’s military as Russia conflict hits stalemate (msn.com)

Stalemate ??? Seems a new buzzword and PR term or euphemism for total defeat.

1 Like

What are you going on about? Losing 1/5 of your territory to the “2nd largest military in the world” after a year and a half of fighting (it was supposed to days) is not a total defeat. When everyone has dug into trenches like its WWI, and youre fighting towards Crimea, an island surrounded by tidal swamp, approaching the 2nd winter of the fight, a stalemate is probably a good word to use here when no one is surrendering.

3 Likes

He’s either a Russian troll or very gullible.

1 Like

THX. Nice projection if You know what that means. :joy:

Looks like trading insults is your winning combo.But if it makes You feel better and macho, go full ahead as I do not care.

He is a Russian. Apparently a Putin supporter.

We pissed away $10 trillion in Iraq for no benefit.

Most of our military expenditures , many $$$$ TRILLIONS , spent since 1945 have been to counter the Russian threat in Europe and around the World, or in Russian proxy wars like Vietnam.

Ukraine has wiped out half of the Russian military in less than two years for the benefit of the entire World for just a few $$$ billion without the loss of any American troops. That is a tremendous bargain.

Russia had huge demographic problems and declining population before the Ukraine War. Now there has been a mass exodus and brain drain of its most productive young citizens. It will take Russia several generations to recover from that, if it can.

Russia is badly broken and getting worse.

As the Ukraine war continues, and Russia continues to be decimated, Putin maybe taken out and shot by his own people. A fitting end.

Russia might have a civil war. Already Russian ethnic minorities are volunteering to fight for Ukraine in order to weaken Russia and learn how to fight for freedom in theit homelands.

If Putin is allowed to succeed, what country will he take next? Moldavia? Who after that? The Baltics? Poland?

Russian must be stopped. The Ukrainians are doing a hell of a job. We just need to keep supplying them. The cost is trivial compared to what we will otherwise be forced to spend to contain a resurgent Russia.

People who want to cutoff aid to Ukraine are fools.

6 Likes

Trolling is a naughty thing on the interweb :wink:

1 Like

Now that I’ve googled where Vladivostock is, and what a wunderwaffe is, I’m going to go with both.

1 Like