gCaptain Doomsday Prep

I just realized…

//youtu.be/2I91DJZKRxs

we’re gonna need a bigger boat!

fuck…I want to be Robert Shaw when I grow up

hell if you’re gonna do one, you might as well do two

//youtu.be/FpxOLhuNXfM

I mean…why not?

c.captain’s log supplemental: all will note Chief Brody’s most perfect pointy stick in this clip and I also like the harpoon as well!

[QUOTE=c.captain;96677]Gotta be small enough to be invisigable to all the predators! [/QUOTE]

Small and invisigable, like you command van?

[QUOTE=c.captain;96677] I’d just steal the most nondescript boat I could find provided it was sail. I’d head offshore and make for some very small island a very long way away.[/QUOTE]

I like this idea, only one problem, sailboats are slow! But there is one solution

Leave now and get a head start :wink:

[QUOTE=Mikey;96671]Didn’t we just survive the apocalypse?[/QUOTE]

Yes we survived the apocalypse but this thread is about doomsday.

Let’s stay on topic Mikey :wink:

Yes sailboats are slow but what’s the rush if its the end of the world as we know it?

[QUOTE=Flyer69;96807]Yes sailboats are slow but what’s the rush if its the end of the world as we know it?[/QUOTE]

Actually, if life is about to end as we know it, a sailboat is the perfect way to preserve the survival of the species, Ladies love to take off all their clothes in the sunshine and let all their inhibitions go when out on the water.

Now, to make the species really make it through the apocalypse, we will need maximum propagation so that means lots and lots of ladies.

and Vodka…we’ll need lots and lots of vodka!

AM IT RIGHT? WELL AM I?

C.Captain Stabbin

[QUOTE=c.captain;96951] Ladies love to take off all their clothes in the sunshine and let all their inhibitions go when out on the water.

AM IT RIGHT? WELL AM I?[/QUOTE]

Is the pope catholic?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;96961]C.Captain Stabbin[/QUOTE]

Here’s a model for my plan

//youtu.be/iesXUFOlWC0

it’s quite easy…piece of cake!

[QUOTE=c.captain;96951]Actually, if life is about to end as we know it, a sailboat is the perfect way to preserve the survival of the species, Ladies love to take off all their clothes in the sunshine and let all their inhibitions go when out on the water.

Now, to make the species really make it through the apocalypse, we will need maximum propagation so that means lots and lots of ladies.

and Vodka…we’ll need lots and lots of vodka!

AM IT RIGHT? WELL AM I?

.[/QUOTE]

Man, if I did that, those stars would be hovering around my belly button. I must say the natural ones look better than the bolt-ons.