Forum Glitch?

I believe gCaptain recently installed an upgrade to the forum software, not sure. Is anyone else experiencing an issue with any of the threads?

In the Union thread it indicates 26 or 27 responses but only displays 1 through 20. I responded to some posts yesterday and now I can’t find that post or the posts I was responding to.

:confused:

[QUOTE=Cal;48070]I believe gCaptain recently installed an upgrade to the forum software, not sure. Is anyone else experiencing an issue with any of the threads?

In the Union thread it indicates 26 or 27 responses but only displays 1 through 20. I responded to some posts yesterday and now I can’t find that post or the posts I was responding to.

:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hey Cal - try leaning my way more.

• there are some posts missing

Cal - The thread has now gone to two pages. Have you checked both?

Pretty active - and insightful - thread.

[QUOTE=water;48073]Cal - The thread has now gone to two pages. Have you checked both?

Pretty active - and insightful - thread.[/QUOTE]

I can’t see anything past page 1, there is no link for page 2 or a next button. Now it’s up to 32 replies. Can’t even get to the last post made in the thread. It indicates that cappy was the last one to make a post so I searched all posts by cappy to try and pull it up, no luck. This is what I get for being controversial…LOL

[QUOTE=Cal;48091]I can’t see anything past page 1, there is no link for page 2 or a next button. Now it’s up to 32 replies. Can’t even get to the last post made in the thread. It indicates that cappy was the last one to make a post so I searched all posts by cappy to try and pull it up, no luck. This is what I get for being controversial…LOL[/QUOTE]

I’m having a problem now, too. I’m seeing two pages and 35 posts, but it will not go back past Kennebec Captain posted March 23 11:31 a.m. (CDT). It takes me to Kennebec Captain even when I press the “Go to last post” button. The last post button is presently by btug at 4:20 a.m. (CDT) today, but this post is not showing up on my computer.

This thread is behaving like it is constantly loading. Can’t scroll down, either, with out it reloading.

WTF!

ADMINISTRATORS:

why does the android app NOT work? it appears that the update disabled the app. which may also explain missing posts, and screwy thread counts.

Ever since the update. my upgrade has been stalled at the NMC awaiting MEB. The whole universe goes out of wack when this forum is not 100 %

Sorry guys, I’ve been off the ball with the forum glitches but will direct our programmer to this thread asap.

You mean you have a life outside of gCaptain? LOL.

Under My Settings, General Settings, Miscellaneous Options, Show User Customizations, I unchecked that option and I am no longer having the issue. But with the number of people that were having the problem, and I don’t know if anyone else still is, I doubt that what I did actually had any effect.

Thanks for the help John.

Thanks, John.

All the posts are now showing up on my computer.

While all of the posts are showing up again, if I reply to the thread the most recent post shown in the history is the last post of the first page. I’m wondering if it was just that thread that experienced the issue?

[QUOTE=Cal;48205]While all of the posts are showing up again, if I reply to the thread the most recent post shown in the history is the last post of the first page. I’m wondering if it was just that thread that experienced the issue?[/QUOTE]

[B][U]IMHO[/U][/B]…check your “general settings>thread display mode>last/first”??

The android app is still messing up some of the posts. It keeps giving a warning that the app may need to be updated?

It appears that only some posts are affected though.

The iPhone app for awhile was saying the “server was busy” for hours at a time not sure of that was related or not to a glitch.

got a message there was an update yesterday afternoon. once it downloaded all the problems went away. android app works fine now.