Extreme Fishing

Is this even possible?

There is a mod you can do on a glock that allows for (safe)underwater firing. You can only use ball ammo, no hollow points, otherwise they expand in the barrel(bad!)
The Russians have a whole series of underwater firing pistols and rifles for ninja stuff, too.
Weird guns, small calibers, saboted rounds…
So yes it’s possible. Range and accuracy are extremely limited.

I’ve read that lethal range is like 2’.

Yes the pic is legit and possible. Just don’t rush to trade your fishing pole for a pistol to bag underwater critters.

that photo is totally awesome…great job there friend! The camo wetsuit really makes the shot!

btw, who’s that cute girl with the really tiny tits? Did I ever mention that c.captain likes em small enough to fit into a champagne glass?

[QUOTE=c.captain;105921]that photo is totally awesome…great job there friend! The camo wetsuit really makes the shot!

btw, who’s that cute girl with the really tiny tits? Did I ever mention that c.captain likes em small enough to fit into a champagne glass?[/QUOTE]

Who, the girl blowing bubblegum in my profile pic?

That’s an old picture of me when I lived in Bangkok training to be a Kathoey. But don’t get your hopes up c.capt because my tits are much bigger now :wink:

[QUOTE=albertpachino;105923]Who, the girl blowing bubblegum in my profile pic?

That’s an old picture of me when I lived in Bangkok training to be a Kathoey. But don’t get your hopes up c.capt because my tits are much bigger now ;)[/QUOTE]

DAMN IT ALL to HELL!

Hahahahaha burn c.captain… Burn.

[QUOTE=CurryAK;105937]Hahahahaha burn c.captain… Burn.[/QUOTE]

well I do like em big enough so that each little tittie fits one glass…two in one glass is just too small!

I bet the old Kathoey could fit her balls in a glass for ya.

[QUOTE=CurryAK;105947]I bet the old Kathoey could fit her balls in a glass for ya.[/QUOTE]

just so long as she doesn’t wrap them around my neck and strangle me!