Entry level

So I filled out app with msc for entry level Jan 22 2015. My app was forwarded Feb 9. Hasn’t changed since. My next option is siu I guess? I live in Norfolk va. I have no experience. If msc doesn’t pick me up what are my options? Thanks for help.

If you can’t get on with an offshore company you might want to consider decking on a river pushboat. Ingrambarge.com is a good starting place & there are other companies gearing up for Spring.

The guy at siu hall in Norfolk told me that the apprenticeship program would take me. I think that’s good way to get some experience after a year I’ll be a qmed. Then Maybe msc will hire me If I re apply. I just really hope Msc pics me up now because they have steady work and good benefits. When I went into the siu hall them boys was lookin hurt. Bummy clothes and the parking lot was filled with 5k dollar cars. That’s a sign if you ask me. Msc so weird because I had one friend only took a month to get hired another to 6 months and another took 3 years. Sigh

I’m just ready for msc they need to hurry up and get me hired so I can get going.

[QUOTE=EbbTide;156041]If you can’t get on with an offshore company you might want to consider decking on a river pushboat. Ingrambarge.com is a good starting place & there are other companies gearing up for Spring.[/QUOTE]

I just want msc to hurry up I hate waiting!

You are staring to sound like getting hired at MSC is guaranteed. An anachronism way at looking at the way things work there. Keep up the positive attitude. There’s probably 100 already selected but not received a start date for every wish already listed here.