Email Job Scam

[B]I just received this in the email:[/B]
[I][/I]
[I]Applicant Needed‏[/I]
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><COLGROUP>[I][/I]<COLGROUP class=ReadMsgHeaderCol2>[I][/I]<TBODY><TR><TD class=ReadMsgHeaderCol1>[I]From:[/I]</TD><TD><S email="melloflute07@hotmail.com" for=“P___308044434” app=“WEBIM”></S>[I] [B]Brian Potts[/B] (melloflute07@hotmail.com) [/I]</TD></TR><TR><TD>[I][/I]</TD><TD>[I]You may not know this sender.[/I][[I]Mark as safe[/I]](javascript:;)[I]|[/I][[I]Mark as junk[/I]](javascript:;)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ReadMsgHeaderCol1>[I]Sent:[/I]</TD><TD>[I]Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:36:10 AM[/I]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ReadMsgHeaderCol1>[I]To: [/I]</TD><TD>[I][/I]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<META name=Generator content=“Microsoft SafeHTML”><STYLE>.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</STYLE>[I]Hello,

I am Capt. Brain Potts, 54 Years Old from (England) United Kingdom. I work with Princess
Diana - Luxury Motor Yacht in United Kingdom.We are seeking applicants to work on the new
year-round UNITED KINGDOM flagged Passenger ship. Its a private own yacht, Accommodation will
be provided by the Company…
I will like to know if you are interested in working on the ship.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest

Capt. Brain Potts[/I]

[B]This website exposes it as a scam!!:([/B]
http://www.workonaboat.com/boatcrew/how-avoid-yacht-crew-scammers-275.html