Electro-Technical Officer ETO Approved Courses?

I am interested in obtaining an ETO certification. Under the new rules, I need to obtain the following.

(4) Provide evidence of having satisfactorily completed approved professional training in the following subject areas:
(i) Onboard computer networking and security.
(ii) Radio electronics.
(iii) Integrated navigation equipment.
(iv) Ship propulsion and auxiliary machinery.
(v) Instrumentation and control systems.
(vi) High-voltage power systems.

What exactly are the “approved” courses? Approved by USCG? Is there a list of schools with approved courses?

Thanks in Advance.

[QUOTE=martinelmar;182821]What exactly are the “approved” courses? Approved by USCG? [/QUOTE]

See the definition of [I]Approved [/I]and [I]Approved training[/I] in 46 CFR 10.107.

[QUOTE=martinelmar;182821]Is there a list of schools with approved courses?[/QUOTE]
Yes, there is.

See also.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;182872]See the definition of [I]Approved [/I]and [I]Approved training[/I] in 46 CFR 10.107.

Yes, there is.

See also.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, the approved courses list, I am aware of it. Except it doesn’t seem to include all the courses. I guess I’ll just assume no one’s been approved yet with 8 months to go prior to the rule change. I guess I should have just started my research hereand herefirst and I would have found all the answers I needed. Have a wonderful day.