Deepwater Horizon - Transocean Oil Rig Fire 2

Holy Chu! Recall the 2-pipe anomaly? It’s back [from LATimes 6-29]…

… "The gushing BP oil well is a mystery still unfolding, and late last month, a team of scientists from the Energy Department discovered a new twist: Their sophisticated [B]imaging equipment [/B]detected not one but [B]two drill pipes, side by side[/B], inside the wreckage of the well’s blowout preventer on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.
[B]BP officials said it was impossible[/B]. The Deepwater Horizon rig, which drilled the well, used a single pipe, connected in segments, to bore 13,000 feet below the ocean floor. But when workers cut into the wreckage to install a containment cap this month, sure enough, they found two pipes. …

This 2-pipe anomaly in sheared BOP/riser demands confirmation as either true or false. Did BP save lots of time/$ by not removing some unwanted pipe-thingy?

Has the forum gone south again. Every time I try to go to the next thread, I end up on June 16th of “Opinion of 0bama’s speech”.

… "The gushing BP oil well is a mystery still unfolding, and late last month, a team of scientists from the Energy Department discovered a new twist: Their sophisticated [B]imaging equipment [/B]detected not one but [B]two drill pipes, side by side[/B], inside the wreckage of the well’s blowout preventer on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.
[B]BP officials said it was impossible[/B]. The Deepwater Horizon rig, which drilled the well, used a single pipe, connected in segments, to bore 13,000 feet below the ocean floor. But when workers cut into the wreckage to install a containment cap this month, sure enough, they found two pipes. …

This 2-pipe anomaly in sheared BOP/riser demands confirmation as either true or false. Did BP save lots of time/$ by not removing some unwanted pipe-thingy?

Hey everybody. Here you are!

test cannot create post or avoid “database error”.

[QUOTE=Walton;38894]Deleted due to duplication of message.[/QUOTE]

stilll cannot create post or avoid database error.

[QUOTE=peakoilerrrr;38921]stilll cannot create post or avoid database error.[/QUOTE]

Trying to delete this post…

I can’t delete this post. I keep receiving a ‘database error’.

rofl,god bless you,peaka cheoo,man you sneezed that message nine times all over my laptop!!

test test test

[QUOTE=Cynthia;38942]test test test[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Alf;38865]This is the only other pic I have found from the early part of the fire which shows bits of the structure etc.
[ATTACH]1014[/ATTACH]

go here for a reasonably clear drawing/photo of 2nd level of the DWH
http://cgvi.uscg.mil/media/main.php?g2_itemId=890477&g2_imageViewsIndex=1[/QUOTE]

Nola…
Were these the links you were looking for?

wait a sec,alf

ooo,alf,lol…I thought you were trying to lshow me pic,s of you and the grand kidsLOL

hell is going to freeze over, by the time I try to respond,and then get a’’ add’’ moment,what are we talkin about?.."jimminny crickets,for you blister, in place bleepidy bleep. Anyways…good to be with you guys,

Thank goodness, alcor is on a 2 week job run, because if he, and CMI were going at it…I d really feel for the wife, and kids at home,Can you imagine?? O my gawd…police cars outside, on the front lawn,with alcor, and CMI decking it out…

Let’s see if I can post here now, and howdy everyone if I can. :heart: here goes…
Well whoot! I posted! Thanks to everyone that helped me with the redirect and the workaround. Ok, so, it’s a bit crippled but it does seem to work.

I find if after I post, 1. click the back button, then clik refresh

I’m trying with Firefox now. Let’s see if it’s faster. edit: Zomg, way faster. Still get the error, but, way faster. NOL, I didn’t realize you stay up this late… I would have contacted you last night!