Deck Advancements

After obtaining your 3rd officers license, how much sea time is needed to be eligible for a 2nd officers license? And from there to 1st, and from first to captain?

If you are talking about the American credentialing scheme, read the CFR’s.

[QUOTE=Traitor Yankee;157852]If you are talking about the American credentialing scheme, read the CFR’s.[/QUOTE]

Whats Cfr?

Where is the best place to read the cfr’s online?

Code of Federal Regulations

What’s up with the f@cking new guys posting retarded questions and wanting help because they are lazy to look it up? At least get a few posts under your belt before you start asking for help…

If you can’t figure out how much sea service is required to advance between licenses you have no business having one in the first place. It is just really not that difficult.

Go to the USCG’s NMC website and look under the checklists, you can find all the prerequisite info you need to upgrade.

I hope everyone here is grateful to me for allowing y’all the chance to poke CommodoreCharlieBrown with your own pointy sticks

good to see you all have very sharp points on them…you’ve learned well my Grasshoppers

[QUOTE=c.captain;157943]I hope everyone here is grateful to me for allowing y’all the chance to poke CommodoreCharlieBorwn with your own pointy sticks

good to see they all have very sharp points…you’ve learned well Grasshopper[/QUOTE]

Haha this one was too easy

Oh yeah,…a C.Captain Jr.

[QUOTE=Number360;157958]Oh yeah,…a C.Captain Jr.[/QUOTE]

that one is reserved for Jetryder

he is my young ward

[QUOTE=Number360;157958]Oh yeah,…a C.Captain Jr.[/QUOTE]

Well the checklist are on the NMC website under “checklists”. Maybe he should’ve googled it first. Its pretty easy to figure that out

46 cfr 11.403