Daily Charter Rates for DP2 SAT system vessel

[B]Guys,
Ive been recently assigned to review the market trends for the DP2 SAT system vessels (75meters) high level, both its acquisition price and the daily charter rates on average. I work for a london based company currently engaged in the OIL/GAS business sector with a Saudi Company. Any iformation regarding the daily rates and the selling prices for these vessels as well as for an ROV would be much appreciated. Kindly indicate the market trends for last year and this year as recent as you can get and if you could narrow down to the asian, south asian or middle eastern region, would be much appreciated.
Thankyou.[/B]

So how much of your salary do we recieve for doing your assignment for you? If you could narrow it down to pay per hour compensation, would be much appreciated.
Thankyou.

[QUOTE=rigdvr;67024]So how much of your salary do we recieve for doing your assignment for you? If you could narrow it down to pay per hour compensation, would be much appreciated.
Thankyou.[/QUOTE]

You should just admit that you don’t know, just like the OP should admit that he may be the laziest analyst ever.

It does look like an interesting problem. Ibrahim, what percentage of the global fleet of DP-2 SAt system vessels over 75m are privately owned?

My answer is more than $1 per day. Turn that one in to your bosses!

and don’t refer to us as “guys”…we don’t know you and that is a greeting of familiarity. I’d suggest “gentlemen” SIR!

what a shmuck

If this method of data collection really works, maybe I should look into being an analyst.