Current wait for NMC

[I]“You are receiving this email because you were recently issued a credential from the U.S. Coast Guard National Maritime Center (NMC) and the Coast Guard would like to get your feedback on the credentialing process.”[/I]

Well since I’ve been waiting 2 weeks for an evaluator to be assigned to me I gave them a pretty low review with an email to boot. This kind of stuff costs us money. I need to test in April to get my upgrade and start getting my pay raise come crew change in May. Otherwise I have to wait to test till June. Time is monay.

Renewal application sent in Feb 12, cleared Medical March 11, still waiting on an evaluator to be assigned

After several months, I receive two medical certificates at about the same time. One that expires immediately, and another that expires in 2015. I

I am still waiting for VSO. I’m told it has been approved.

Heads need to roll at NMC starting at the top.

Bitch to your congressman, seems to be the only way to get action right now.

When I go to a vessel I am paid to do a job. If I fail, sometimes in even the slightest way, repercussions ensue.

When people are paid to manage an REC or NMC and they fail, whey are there never any repercussions?