Crowely

Anybody knows how much the assistants make at crowely

I heard there is a hiring freeze in Crowely. The town budget is too strained to hire any more assistants. Then again, most Louisiana towns are having a really hard time now (like most other small towns across the US)

I think Moron is looking for a few good men.

OH, You meant CROWLEY… No idea.

[QUOTE=cappy208;72980]I heard there is a hiring freeze in Crowely. The town budget is too strained to hire any more assistants. Then again, most Louisiana towns are having a really hard time now (like most other small towns across the US)

I think Moron is looking for a few good men.

OH, You meant CROWLEY… No idea.[/QUOTE]

Actaully I think Crowely is always looking for assistant mosquito swatters, and assistant alligator catchers. Of course both postions require experience. They seem to have a high turn over rate on the alligator catchers for some reason. Can’t imagine why. I don’t think the pay is very good.

low pay and sucky h.r.

I’ve worked for Crowley left last year. It’s going to very what contract your on Crowley has a few. Over all they are pretty good company just try and avoid the western Alaska fleet. I haven’t heard of a hiring freeze tho and I’m still in contact with a lot of Crowley employee’s.

[QUOTE=Black93Fox;73123]I’ve worked for Crowley left last year. It’s going to very what contract your on Crowley has a few. Over all they are pretty good company just try and avoid the western Alaska fleet. I haven’t heard of a hiring freeze tho and I’m still in contact with a lot of Crowley employee’s.[/QUOTE]

Has to be a college kid with no clue what sarcasm is.

Me or the original poster?

Sarcasm… As in the difference between 'Crowely’and ‘Crowley’. Google the difference.

What’s wrong with WAK Fleet?

The guys on the boat absolutely nothing awesome guys to work with! Management in the office another entire story.