Crew boat needed urgently

[LEFT]Good Day ALL,[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]We Are Looking For A Special Crew Boat With A Special Description, For Sale, As Follows :-[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT][I]year of built: 2005 - 2009[/I][I][/I][/LEFT]

[ul]
[li][I]LOA: 34 - 39.5[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]DEPTH: about 3.6[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]draft: about 1.9[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]passenger capacity: 40- 50 pax[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]crew: 8 people[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]fuel oil: 60 tons/ 60000 ltrs[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]fresh water: about 25 tons / 25000 ltrs[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]lob oil: 800 ltrs[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]dispresant" 200 ltrs[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]free deck space about 84m2 not less than 14*6m[/I][I][/I]
[/li][/ul]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][U]navigation equipment[/U][/B][B][U]:[/U][/B][/LEFT]

[ul]
[li][I]2 radar furuno 1932mk2+rectifier unit[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 gyro compass ROBERSONRGC50[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 6" RIVIERA MAGNETIC COMPASS WITH DEVIATION CARD[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 ECHO SOUNDER, FURUNO FCV-620[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 ECHO SOUNDER, REMOT DISPLAY FURUNO RD-30[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 AUTO PILOT SIMRAD ROBERSON AP 35[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 GPS FURUNO GP-32[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 AIS FURUNO FA-150[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 RO WIND/RO-30[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]2 RUDDER INDICATORS[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 SASS FURUNO FELCOM-16[/I][I][/I]
[/li][/ul]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][U]RADIO EQUIPMENT[/U][/B][B][U]:[/U][/B][/LEFT]

[ul]
[li][I]1 VHF DSC WATCH/ RECEIVER FURUNO FM 8800S[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 VHF RADIOTELEPHONE FURUNO FM 3000[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 SSB RADIO TELEPHONE GMDSS FURUNO FS-1570[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 150W MF/HF RADIOTELEPHONE FURUNO FS 1503[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 NAVE RECEIVER FURUNO NX-700 518 KHZ[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 SATELLITE EPIRB 406 MHZ & CURD E5 THRONE&THRONE MINI-M[/I][I][/I]
[/li][li][I]1 BATTERY CHARGER BC-615B ALF[/I]
[/li][/ul]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Best Regards[/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][I]AMPSCO [/I][/B][B][I]Egypt[/I][/B][B][/B][/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][I]PORT SAID[/I][/B][B][I],[/I][/B][B][I][/I][/B][/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][I]EGYPT[/I][/B][B][I][/I][/B][/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][I]P.O.Box :898-Egypt[/I][/B][B][I][/I][/B][/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][I]Tel : +20-66-3331777[/I][/B][B][I][/I][/B][/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][I]Fax : +20-66-3329777[/I][/B][B][I][/I][/B][/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][I]E-mail : info@ampscoegypt.com[/I][/B][/LEFT]

does any one have a knowledge about how to get it?

Why are you so specific about the boat and equipment? There are crew boats tied up all over the coast of the Gulf of Mexico that will do everything you need it to do.

Something stinks.

Nemo

Nemo…I thought the same thing when the guy was looking for a supply boat but I figure he just copied and pasted specs from some other vessel he found a file for sitting on his desk.

I did wonder also if the guy might be a prince who’s evil step brother seized the throne from him but he has $31M stashed in his goat skin which he needs to get out of the country before his throat gets cut and needs the assistance of a helpful American to get that money out of the country? It is just that a small sum needs to be put up as “good faith” money to show that the helpful American is honest!

However Egypt, for all its faults, isn’t Nigeria (or at least not yet!) and I’m giving the fellow the benefit of the doubt (for now)…

I didn’t think money was in short supply over there. I just wondered about the sudden, pressing need for a vessel with these exact specifications. Why not have one built and equipped to your specs?

There are lots of orange and black ones tied up in Morgan City that would serve the same purpose…and plenty of guys looking for work to deliver and run them.

It still smells funny, but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt too. I don’t think I’d sell one to him if I had one though. Something ain’t right.

Nemo

C.C

hey…ampsco has a web site…sell them both a osv and cb…put the cb on the osv and I’ll help w/ the delivery via the med…I like egypt!

[quote=seadawg;13685]C.C

hey…ampsco has a web site…sell them both a osv and cb…put the cb on the osv and I’ll help w/ the delivery via the med…I like egypt!

There are destinations beyond destinations, so the confirmed sailor goes on tacking forever.[/quote]

SeaDawg

Not a bad idea but it would be a tow instead of a piggyback…but like Nemo said, SeaCor has got em stacked 5 high in Morgan City so either our Egyptian friend is lost or something is amiss. Can’t be anything else the way I see it!

btw…are you really always tacking? don’t you ever jibe or wear her around!?!

no thanks…last time I ran from it I blew out my spinnaker…prefer to keep it in front of me with my nose in it!!no what I mean?

here is one way…retain my consulting firm as agent with letter of intent…place the neccessary funds in escrow with Banco De Santander.

thought for the day…Thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work…Mark Twain

Bosh!..Spinnakers are just big bags o wind! Give me a gaff rigged schooner on a broad reach in a strong breeze an I’m off’n flyin…

C.C

Going with the wind is the most dangerous course of all. It is deceptively easy to be lulled into a false sense of security…Richard Bode

good day to all of you
im flexible with the specs but, where are ur suggestions , do someone have any replies?

have a good day all

Good day to you.

Someone do.

I suggested Seacor or any of the other offshore service companies. I’ll guarantee you can buy a boat named “something McCall” that will meet your specs and serve your needs.

Your origional post says you’re looking for a “Special crew boat with a special description”. What’s so special about a crew boat? They aren’t hard to find or build right now. Why do you have to come here to find one? Inquiring minds need to know. I’m not suspicious by nature…it’s by habit.

I smell something.

Nemo

I quite like this one:
http://www.schoonermeteor.com/photo_gallery.htm