Comfort Inn and Suites, Chula Vista - Convenient to Shipyards

Kathleen from Comfort Inn and Suites in Chula Vista sent me a nice email today about their facilities. I’m yet to tell her that we do not have our own crews, but I figure posting for everyone here is just as good. If anyone in the area is in need of a place to stay, let me know and I can get you her details.
[I]
Our hotel is ranked #1 in California and #15 Nationwide with Choice Hotels International. We offer a full hot breakfast and are wiling to open our breakfast up at 5am for the crew. We are very close to the Naval Shipyard and NASSCO & BAE General Dynamics, Etc We can offer you an extended stay rate under per diem. All rooms have microwaves, Refrg. close to alot of eating places all within walking distance. Great area and only 1 1/2 blocks to the SD Trolley that stops off in front of the Shipyards. We have a BBQ for our guest use and we house allot of crews that work at the ShipRepair Yards. We are also a memeber of the SD Ship Repair Assoc.

Please view our hotel www.comfortinncv.com

Please call me if you should be doing any business in San Diego we’d love to house your crews.

Best Regards, Kathleen

Only 1 1/2 mile from San Diego Naval Base.[/I]