Changing present address on MMC?

can’t find anything on the NMC about it. but I moved to a different state, and the “present address” on my MMC is wrong. do I need to get this changed? if so how?

All you do is call them and change it.

Probably as silly as changing your photo via the TWIC card process…

I was told when i called the NMC to just wait and make the change when you Renew