Celebrity cruise Line new build engineers

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in]<font face=“Times New Roman” size=3>I’ve been shipping out pretty heavily and been fortunate to land some good paying jobs, however it seems sometimes that the higher the pay the less you sleep and the more problematic the engine room is. I have experience with high voltage diesel electric propulsion and have worked on a few relatively new ships and am aware of their own sets of problems that come with it, just looking for a change of scenery. </font></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in]<font face=“Times New Roman” size=3>That’s where the job posting for celebrity cruises new builds caught my eye, I have a few friends who have worked as officers for NCL and gave me mixed reviews. Any insight on how celebrity cruise line treats their ship as far a regularly ordering OEM spec spare parts and consumables, I’ve been on a couple of ships where it was a losing battle with the company to get the adequate parts to properly fix the equipment and am getting pretty tired of doing band aid repairs, however I do understand that it’s more important to keep the lights on and the props turning. Actually this is starting to sound more like it should belong in the scuttlebutt section so I’ll get to the point. </font></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in]<font face=“Times New Roman” size=3>I am looking for a job where I could gain more experience with working on diesel electric power plants, a ship where I could have a few beers in my stateroom or at the bar after work, and making at least 15k a month as a 2A/E(including vacation). Anyone on here who has work experience on the engineer side of Celebrity cruise line want to share their experiences? </font></P>